Set up your bed in minutes — no box spring needed. The Lucid foldable bed base offers a sturdy steel bed frame and mattress platform in one. Unfold, hand-tighten the included bolts, and the heavy-duty frame is ready to hold even a heavy memory foam mattress. This folding bed base is also a great choice if you’re needing some extra under-the-bed storage space.
Lucid Foldable Metal Platform Bed Frame and Mattress Foundation:
- 13″ clearance
- Heavy-duty metal cylinders are welded to create a strong foundation
- Latticework provides continuous support
- Can hold up to 1250 lbs
- Eliminates the need for a box spring
- Folds and unfolds quickly for easy setup, storage and transportation
- Mattresses sold separately.
- It works well and was easy to set up. Things did not align well but we made them work with a bit of brute force. Otherwise it was a good purchase and no squeaks as of yet.
- I have bought two of these bed frames– for each of my teenage kids. They worked out wonderfully, as both my son and daughter were needing to move up to queen size mattresses. These are super lightweight but strong, can hold queen mattress with no need for box springs, and made room for 8 large storage totes underneath…with a bedskirt they are hidden and out of the way. Terrific for moving as daughter took it to college, — easy up stairs, two halves of brdframe just unfold and assemble quickly, no tools. Also, no squeaking or movement. I am very pleased with these beds. The ONLY problem has been toes hitting those middle bed legs… but we’ve all become aware and are more careful! Great bed for price and ease.
- The product arrived on time. It is a good prize for this item.
- Ordered online on Friday. Received it on Tuesday. I live on a ranch with a gate and the Fed Ex deliverer left it well inside the gate leaning on “The Old Oak”. That means the delivery person had to jump the gate and carry the box a distance inside to insure it wouldn’t be stolen. I would like to personally thank that person for the extra effort. The bed frame was very easy to assemble and position by me alone (age 64). Also purchased a box spring and it was a literal snap to set up and position. Took a little nap after dinner and didn’t want to get up. No squeaks or unevenness. super firm, perfect height. A very positive experience with excellent quality product. Thanks, Walmart, my back and health will profit greatly from the addition of this frame to my life. Oh, the cats are claiming it as their own!
- Works great! Quick to put together! Only flaw is one of the screws would just not line up correctly but after working on it for a while we finally got it. WELL worth the money!
- I ordered this for an extra bed for when I have company but be able to fold up to save space when not needed. I set this up by myself in less than 10 minutes and that includes putting the foam mattress on it. I slep on this and was extremely pleased with the comfort and feel very comfortable letting others sleep on it. When company left, I folded it up leaving the two center legs down, folded it up with the mattress inside and am holding it together with a bungee cord. If you need an inexpensive, convenient bed frame, I would not hesitate in recommending this.
- We purchased this frame to use with an inflatable mattress for company. The quality was exceptional, it was a snap to assemble, held two people comfortably and is easy to disassemble and store. It can also be used as a twin bedframe. I would absolutely recommend this bedframe to anyone who needs extra beds that can be stored without taking up much room.
- Arrived in a timely manner. Came in a rather flimsy factory labeled, cardboard box, though, intact. Very easy to set up. Came with hand tighten type screws. No tools needed to set this frame up. And, if you decide you want to move it, just remove the screws, fold it once, and carry it to where you want it. This has a high list price, but, for the Walmart discounted price, it’s well worth it. Seems rather sturdy, though a very light frame. Should do fine, if you keep the kids from jumping up and down on it.
- I bought a “PURPLE” brand mattress, & thought since this had such good reviews & platform was so affordably cheap, that we found a great deal….couldn’t Have been more wrong. Firstly: it tore our mattress cover when We first set mattress on it. (Sharp ends on lengthways wires) bummer there for sure, but Ok.. Then We made the bed. Slept our first night on it 5hours later. All night i swore i felt a mound on the middle.. After 3 nights I felt like *princess & The pea* it was painful! The purple mattress was not the culprit. The platform really was making a mound. The middle bar ( that connects together to make it a queen) was obviously not supporting mattress properly, & making a mound Felt almost like I could roll off out bed, ALSO, by the 4th Morning i woke up to a “dip under my butt” feeling… I now not only had a mound. There was dips & warps.. Ugh .thought about putting the box spring on it then mattress on top. But defeated the purpose of the platform so i figured i would get my hundred dollars back & buy a frame. It definitely wasnt good for a queen, but im wondering if it would be ok for a twin? Either way bought it, tried it, returned it!