This 10-inch mattress has a medium-firm feel. The 2.5-inch gel-infused memory foam comfort layer will regulate temperature, cradle your body and relieve pressure points so you wake up well rested. The surface layer has a ventilated design that improves airflow for more comfort.
Lucid 10″ Dual-Layered Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes:
- Features a top layer of gel memory foam for pressure-relieving comfort
- High density foam base that offers plenty of support
- A 2.5″ layer of gel-infused memory foam aligns your spine, improving your posture and preventing lower back pain
- Memory foam conforms to your body weight and position, hugging curves to prevent pressure points
- The memory foam layer is infused with gel material that captures and distributes heat to prevent overheating
- A ventilated design improves airflow for a more comfortable sleep climate
- At the surface, a soft Tencel blend cover provides a breathable air layer
- Cover fabric is 10 percent Tencel lyocell, 90 percent polyester
- Queen: 80″ x 60″ x 10″
- Foam in this mattress is CertiPUR-US certified for safety
- Mattress is shipped vacuum packed simply remove it from the box and protective wrap and watch as it expands
- i love this mattress. My boyfriend and I sleep through the night comfortably. Firm mattress, which we love. Our backs have never felt better. Definitely recommend this one. great mattress for the price!
- I am 60 Years old and This 80 inch X 60 inch Queen Bed Rocks it sleeps so much better than the old spring Mattress that cost way to much and only Good for Frankenstein’s monster, Easy to set up Too. We got this one for our Camper fits perfect. Going to get one for Home and trash the $700 mattress, LOL. Buy one you’ll love it.
- It came as expected, packaging wasn’t damaged. Rolled it out on the platform bed and it was at 9.5″ within the first few hours. It’s been almost 2 days and it’s at 9.75″ so it’s pretty close to the 10″ it says. It seems like it’s pretty good quality and like it would last a long time. When they say firm though, it is firm! If you don’t like firm beds this is not the bed for you! They also sell the plush version too though. Hopefully it’ll break in and won’t be super firm like this forever. Overall great buy considering the price as well.
- I am very pleased with my 10 inch mattress from Lucid. I sleep very well now.
- I’ve had this mattress for about 3 or 4 months now and so far I’m very pleased with its performance. If I had any complaint it would be that its difficult for me to change positions once settled in. I kind of molds around your body and changing positions from that is difficult at time.
- I bought it 1 year ago and still love the matress! It’s comfy and still feels like new
- I bought this mattress a year ago and still love it. Very comfortable. It has not started sagging like other mattresses do.
- I bought two mattesses for my teenage daughters. They haven’t complained and they sleep until noon so I know they are happy with them.
- I’ve had this “mattress” for a year now. It is by far the most uncomfortable mattresses I have ever owned. I even bought a feather mattress topper to help, but it’s still too hard – not firm, hard.