Add function to your home or work office space with the Lorell Mesh Rolling File. It’s a simple and stylish way to keep important documents organized. Use this Lorell file cabinet anywhere you need a mobile solution for medical papers, bills and more. A perforated steel frame adds a designer touch, while the open top provides easy access to all the contents. A bottom shelf lends a spot for extra storage. This mesh file organizer is designed to accommodate letter-size hanging folders. The unit includes hangrails for your convenience. It comes with four casters attached to the bottom making it simple to place it wherever you want in the room.
Lorell Mesh Rolling File:
- Holds letter-size hanging file folders and offers built-in 22-3/4″ hangrails
- Lorell file cabinet moves on 4 casters for easy mobility
- Perforated steel frame with open top
- Rolling file cabinet with a bottom shelf for storage
- Model# LLR60175
- Mesh file organizer has a modern and sleek style to complement your decor
- Well suited for use at home, school or the office
- Use to hold medical charts, patient records, financial papers and much more
- I needed a rolling file cart for daily movement of invoicing and this fit the bill! I was able to assemble it by myself in under an hour and it is perfect. Time will tell how well it will hold up under constant use but, for now, I would highly recommend! The price is also a huge plus!
- The file is easy to assemble and holds an ample amount of files. Very handy because it is mounted on wheels.
- I just picked this up today and I’m so happy I made this purchase. I had hanging files in storage boxes and it’s so inconvenient to move them around or work with them. Now I have something big enough, tall enough and mobile for all the files. When I was putting the file cart together, I had the top shelf upside down. My first clue was that the hanging files didn’t have enough room to hang. Then I realized the screws wouldn’t go in because the holes wouldn’t line up. Anyway, I finally got it put together correctly. When I first ordered this, I was not so sure it would be ok. It didn’t say anywhere in the description if there was a bottom to the file area and I couldn’t tell from the picture. I didn’t like the thought of empty space under the files in case they dropped. However, the file area has a bottom and then there’s the lower shelf for additional storage.
- Easy to assemble; does the job
- Simple to put together, sturdy, looks great in the office. Very pleased
- Really like this product, holds a lot of files, helps getting organized!