L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Gele’s unique ultra-lightweight formula applies easily and dries quickly. Formulated with vitamin E and gentle AHAs*, sublime bronze self-tanning gele for medium to deep tan leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Sublime Bronze gele for medum to deep tan will result in up to 2 shades darker than your natural skin tone. Results may vary. Apply Sublime Bronze Gelee for 1-2 times a week until you have reached your desired level of tan.*with alpha hydroxyl acid (aha) derivative.
L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gelee
- Medium natural tan
- Streak-free perfect tan, quick drying
- Soft, smooth, 100 percent natural looking tan
- Formulated with Vitamin E
Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU – PROPYLENE GLYCOL – CYCLOPENTASILOXANE – DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL – DIHYDROXYACETONE – ALCOHOL DENAT. – SODIUM CHLORIDE – PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE – PARFUM / FRAGRANCE – C12-15 ALKYL LACTATE – TOCOPHEROL – LIMONENE – CARAMEL – HEXYL CINNAMAL – LINALOOL – CITRONELLOL – C12-15 ALCOHOLS – CITRAL – COUMARIN – CI 16035 / RED 40
Instructions: Apply To Freshly Cleansed And Exfoliated Skin. Smooth On Evenly, Massaging With Both Hands Until Absorbed. Use Sparingly Around Ankles, Knees, And Elbows. Wash Hands Thoroughly After Use. Let Skin Dry Completely Before Putting On Clothes. Use Daily Until You Have Achieved The Desired Level Of Tan, Then Use 1-2 Times Per Week To Maintain Your Tan.
- I’ve been using this self-tanner for several years — it’s the only one that gives me look I want. I’m very pale, and the results with this product are fantastic. I simply cannot understand why L’Oréal is discontinuing this one — makes me sad. I may have to discontinue L’Oréal in protest.
- Personally I find the lotions can rub off and streak even when you think you are dry. The gelee is perfect!!! Needs to be more available – it always looks natural and never leaves me streaky of rubs off – fades naturally – this is my favorite go to of all time – wish could find the gelee stocked in more stores (usually the lotion is the only option) if you see the gelee – grab it it’s amazing
- I first tried sublime gelee summer of 2016. I first used it after a slight sunburn. I am employed at a community garden and always have the dreaded farmer tan. I found I can put it on and with the sun it gives me great color, no streaks. Also evens out the farmer tan in one day application, t-shirt sleeves,socks,etc….This season 2017 I am having problems finding the sublime gelee. I have been to many stores and no one has it. Is it to early? I went with the lotion but don’t enjoy the sparkle. The Gelee is my favorite! I am always complimented on my color!
- This is my second year of using this product and it is great! The gel dries very fast and doesn’t have the stench that most self tanners have. I typically apply at night, let dry a few minutes and go to bed. The next day my skin has a nice overall natural looking tan. My days of actually tanning are long gone due to skin cancer. The gel covers my scars and gives the white splotches, from sun damage, some color and its much cheaper than going to get a spray tan. I shower every morning and the color lasts anywhere from 3-5 days. I apply a couple times a week to keep the glow all season.
- Can’t spend time in the sun do to past skin cancer. I am very fair skinned and miss having some color. I just recently tried this on my legs. It goes on really nice. The texture is like a dry oil gel. Distribution was easy. After a few hours the color starts to show up. Seems to last a few days and was perfect for me. Comes off gradually with washing. Can add more to maintain or make darker. Make certain to wash your hands good after applying.
- Ordered Sublime Medium-Deep online because I CANNOT find the deep in stores anymore. I hate the brown streak free stuff, I think it streaks more than the gelee’. Picture showed Medium deep but I got medium natural tan, not happy about that!!