L’Oreal® Paris Collagen Moisture Filler Night Creme
A dose of intense hydration and natural Collagen in Collagen Filler Moisture Day Lotion and Day/Night Cream is essential for younger-looking skin. Rich moisture instantly restores skin’s cushion and bounce. Over time, the powerful natural Collagen helps fill in lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and plump. Use it for a complete collagen-infused skincare regimen. In just 4 weeks 78% of women saw filled in wrinkles*. *Based on a consumer evaluation of 50 women.
- Skin-Plumping Collagen
- Intense Hydration
- Smooths Wrinkles
Health Concern: Dryness
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-20 Stearate, Boswelia Serrata Extract / Boswellia Serrata Extract, Manganese Gluconate, Soluble Collagen, Atelocollagen, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum / Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol
Instructions: Every night, smooth gently over the entire face after cleansing.
- I came across this product a couple of months ago. Previously, I was a long time user of a moisturizer that was only available online but has now been discontinued. I am very happy with this product! I noticed results right away. The lines around my eyes and mouth are gone and the lines on my forehead have really diminished. I use it on my neck as well. I have difficulty finding it in the stores sometimes so I am hoping it is not going to be discontinued. Thanks for a great product!
- This is a wonderful cream. I have sensitive skin, and have used this daily for years with no problems. Feels great and I think it has helped lessen wrinkles.
- Two weeks in and my forehead lines are barely noticeable and the lines around my eyes are gone.
- I absolutely adore this product! I’m writing this review because I’m having a hard time finding this and the age perfect cleanser in any stores. Please tell me these products are not being discontinued! It’s amazing when a person finds something that truly works for their skin it gets discontinued without anyone knowing. Please someone let me know.
- Moisturizing cream leaves skin soft I’m normally on the oily side and I have not had an issue with this cream making my face feel greasy or anything of that nature it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave you feeling tacky.
- This is a product that I sort of lucked up on. The smell is pleasant aroma. It’s not fragrance free which I was skeptical of but there have had no break outs or issues at all. It’s a very light fragrance, I don’t smell anything if it afterwards at all. I wear it at night alone. Daytime is under makeup. Left to dry there is no issues applying my makeup.
- I love this wonderful Collagen creme! It leaves my face so soft and smooth! The first week I noticed improvement and realized I was hooked!
- I have been using this for a few weeks. The appearance and texture of my skin has really improved. It is lightly scented. So far it has not caused any itching or breakouts.
- I was really excited to try this but was disappointed with how tacky it feels, and it retains its stickiness throughout the day. It’s so unbearable I need to wash my hands after application. I put it on in the morning and when I touch my face later in the day, it is still sticky. I feel like it just sits on my skin, rather than be absorbed into it. I will probably throw away this jar and will definitely not repurchase.