Your child’s toys can now go back to where they belong after playtime. Say goodbye to messy floors and hello to clean floors with the Little Tikes Sort ‘N Store Toy chest. This Little Tikes Primary Colors Toy Chest comes with an extra-large capacity of 6 cubic feet to fit all of your kid’s toys without any trouble. The extra-large storage space makes it ideal even for big toys. This kid’s toy storage also comes with two removable pull out bins for storing smaller toys. These Little Tikes toy boxes are made of high quality durable plastic. They are also lightweight to make moving them from room to room much easier. The toy chest also comes with a detachable lid for your child’s safety and to make it easier for children to remove their toys from the box. Bright red color adds attraction and blends in with your kid’s room. This chest is recommended for kids above two years. They also come with a 90 days manufacturer warranty.
Little Tikes Sort ‘N Store Toy Chest:
- Extra-large capacity toy chest
- 6 cubic feet of storage
- 2 removable bins hold smaller toys
- Detachable lid for safety
- Recommended for kids above two years
- This Item worked out perfect in my todlers playroom. I have 18month twins and it fits more than enough toys for one youth. The twins like the pull out drawers on the bottom and they like taking there toys out from the inside. The only thing that was not reliable would be the lid. The lid is easily removeable by any one but you probably dont have two todlers tag teaming this item. Overall this item was a good buy and would recomend this plastic box instead of those other wooden toy boxes. hope this helps.
- Received in great condition and as advertised. Bought 1 for my son and 1 for my nephew and both have lots of toys and still have room to store more.
- Bought for my grandson. Very sturdy and nothing to put together except put on the lid. Will hold lots of toys.
- I purchased the same storage chest for toys for my oldest grandson for his first birthday and he still has it. I purchased this one for my second grandson also! It holds plenty of toys and is easy to clean. No only that but it stands up to little boys who play hard. The older one is still in like new condition and the colors are still bright. I would recommend this toy storage box to anyone looking for something that will last!
- I have nothing bad to say about this item. It is large, which is what I needed, and holds even bigger toys that other toy boxes can’t. It is appealing to the eyes. The 2 drawers underneath are great for small toys or books. The lid is not attached, so you don’t have to worry about a child trapping themself. The lid is also lightweight, so if one child knocks the lid onto another child’s fingers, there won’t be any serious damage but maybe just an upset child. I originally bought this for my 1 year old’s room a few years ago, and am considering another one now that he is a big brother. When I first looked into this toy box I thought the price was high, but it is worth every penny. I previously had one of the wooden Disney boxes that cost $50, and it was not very user friendly for younger toddlers (recommended ages 3 and up), but this Little Tikes box was absolutely perfect since it holds a lot more toys (at least 2 times more toys) and is safer for the younger toddlers.
- I purchased this toy chest for my one year old grand daughter. I choose the pink one, it is a big chest and deep to hold a lot of toys. No esembly at all just put the lid on and place the two drawers underneath. The drawers are not attached and can hold small toys. The lid can be removed and is safe for little hands. I am very happy with it and my grand daughter loves it.
- Bought this toy box for my granddaughter’s first Christmas and my daughter loves it! It has extra large capacity and is very sturdy! The pull out drawers are great to store books in and it comes in great colors for girls or boys. I would highly recommend this product for anyone needing toy storage.
- My kids had this toy box when they were little and it was great quality. Bought this for my grandson and was disappointed. The lid does not snap on at all and it felt thin. I returned it.