Give your child this Little Tikes Shopping Cart and watch the fun begin. Whether mowing the yard, cleaning the house or grocery shopping, children enjoy watching and modeling the behavior of their parents. This toy allows them to do just that. The item lets them use their imaginations and enjoy mimicking grocery shopping, a common and responsible adult behavior. Sturdy walls hold up to the play of children and provide fun storage for toys. Built of plastic, it resists damage while being safe and light for children to play with. To hold a favorite stuffed animal, the play shopping cart has a folding seat like the one that children are used to sitting in. Provide enjoyable entertainment, while encouraging and developing real-world behaviors with this Little Tikes grocery cart. Little Tikes Shopping Cart, Yellow and Red:
- Sturdy walls keep small items in
- Play shopping cart has a deep basket for additional storage
- A favorite toy can ride in the fold-down seat
- Bought this for my 16 month old and he loves it. He’s tall for his age and this cart is pretty tall even for him so there’s lots of room to grow. I would recommend this only for babies who are very solid walkers because if they grab onto the front of the cart, it tips very easily and they’ll fall flat on their face. My son learned the hard way and he’s been walking since 11 months.
- This was a Christmas gift for our four-year-old daughter, and it is still one of her favorite toys in her room. Every morning when she gets out of bed, she loads it up with stuffed animals (her “kids”), and brings them into the living room. It’s the cutest thing. Assembly was only a little bit of work; my husband put it together with a minimum of “what am I supposed to do?!?” The cart seems really sturdy, and there’s nothing really to break off. The basket is nice and deep, has a seat for a baby doll, and a shelf down below. Everyone is really happy with this shopping cart.
- my granddaughter wanted a shopping cart for her birthday and this was the perfect match for her. She is on the taller side of most 6 years old. Most of the ones I looked were for smaller children and toddlers. This one is the tallest one I could find anywhere and its perfect for her. She loves it and plays with almost constantly. I would definitely recommend this. It is well built and little tykes are well made and will last for years to come. Great value for the price.
- This was for my granddaughter’s first birthday. I liked it because it is very sturdy since she is just starting to walk. Lots of kids under 5 were at the party and they had a ball running around with it and putting toys inside. Many I looked at were not sturdy at all and would be for older kids. This one will last a long time.
- My grandsons (2.7 years and 1 year) LOVE this cart! They are working on sharing it. Well built to last and Walmart delivered it before the anticipated date.
- Bought this for my 2yr old grandchild and she loves it. My husband put it together with no problems and it rolls smoothly on our wooden floors.
- Great present for little one. Aids in walking as well as shopping like mommy.
- I am extremely upset with this purchase. Opened the box last night to put it together and there are parts missing. Now it’s not available and my granddaughter won’t receive it for Christmas. Not at all happy with this purchase, WalMart or Little Tikes!!!! Will never purchase another Little Tikes item, have had problems with the last 3 purchased.