Linon Lorraine Vanity Set-White Linon Bedroom Vanities White Adults New Transitional The traditional styling of the Lorraine White Vanity Set is highlighted by the intricately detailed spindle legs on the vanity and matching stool. Enjoy some much needed personal grooming space with this attractive white vanity and stool set. The vanity features an adjustable mirror generously sized drawer. The spacious table top has room for an array of cosmetics, jewelry, and beauty supplies. The vanity is complimented by a thickly padded and upholstered stool. Ideal for teens and adults. Some assembly required. Material:Rubberwood, MDF, Mirror, CA Firefoam, fabric, faux glass knobsWhite finish Adjustable mirrorPlush, padded stoolIntricately detailed spindle legsAcrylic pull knobs, large drawerSpecifications:Overall dimensions: 32″w x 18.3″d x 49″hWeight limit: 250lbs – chairsSome Assembly Required
- the seat, as another reviewer pointed out, is not white but rather a pale yellow. The mirror is bigger in life than it appears in the image, which is a plus. only downside is you will need power tools when attaching the cushion to the seat as it does not have pre-drilled holes.
- Very nice vanity but definately should be described as off white, not white. One of the legs did have a large scrape in it upon arrival but positioned it facing the back so barewly noticeable. Overall a very nice purchase….my daughter loves it!
- I bought this for my 8 year old daughter and it was much bigger than I thought it would be. It was easy to put together, all pieces were in box. It shipped very quickly and she is very satisfied with it. I think she will get many years out of it.
- I was surprised about the high quality of the vanity and stool for the price I paid. Very sturdy, attractive, and functional. A good value.
- Got this for my 11 year old to help with getting herself around in the morning. She also does homework in her room on it. Very cute. Well constructed for the price. Easy assembly. I would recommend this for a pre-teen or petite teenager. I think that 16-18 year olds will find it too small of a work surface.
- This was my first Walmart.com purchase. I won’t base my review on the billing process which I had a problem with right off the bat. Anyways, I have a love/hate relation with this vanity. There’s only one other white vanity on the market for around the same price (that I could find) and this one has more detail to it. I wanted something with more then just peg legs and a tabletop and I was so excited when I found this. It was super easy to put together. I did it myself and it was like only the 2nd time in my life I’ve held a screwdriver. It’s made well and very heavy. However! Heaven forbid you spill anything more than water on the surface. I should have known better than to paint my nails on it but it IS a vanity. I even took precautionary measures to put down a towel to put my nail polish remover and used cotton balls on. When I was done and lifted the towel up, the towel stuck to the vanity’s surface and left bits of fabric. I died a little inside. I tried wiping it with water first and had no results. Then I tried windex and actually stained the surface of my vanity blue, not from the windex itself but the color from the imprinted pattern on a paper towel I was using actually transferred OFF onto the paint. My mind was blown and heart was crushed. It even softened the vanity’s surface and now I forever have my fingerprints in the paint. I still find myself in love with the look of this thing. It would be smart to sand and repaint it before you even use it but seriously who has time for that?
- This vanity is adorable and easy to assemble…… But the vanity was delivered with damage (likely during shipping) and the drawer is defective. We purchased this for my daughters 9th birthday in March, we are applying for a replacement, it is now may. We have a vanity with a big dent and a drawer that doesn’t work. I feel we are getting the “run around” from the company Cymax. I have given them all the pictures and part numbers that they have requested. Very disappointing. Ugh!!!!