Upgrade wireless capability on existing equipment with this Linksys Wireless-N USB adapter. It adds 802.11n capability to your computer, letting you take advantage of N300 Mbps transfer speeds, and dual-band operation lets you avoid interference. This Linksys Wireless-N USB adapter comes with a WPA2 encryption option for added network security.
Compatible with 802.11n standard
As well as 802.11g, 802.11b and 802.11a standards for powerful and reliable Wi-Fi networking.
Up to 300 Mbps data transfer rate
Helps you be more fast during working session or gameplay.
Selectable dual-band functionality (2.4GHz or 5GHz)
Operates on either band to help avoid interference.
External network adapter for wireless devices
Provides additional portability.
Link and activity LED indicator
Provides visual operational status.
No external power source needed
Plugs directly into a standard USB 1.1/2.0 port.
WEP, WPA, WPA2 Enterprise/Personal, WPS wireless encryption
With up to 128-bit key for protect your data.
Easy-to-use setup wizard
Quickly guides you through the step-by-step installation process.
PC system requirements
Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32- or 64-bit), free USB 1.1/2.0 port.
- The wireless adapter has made using my keyboard and mouse so much easier.
- When my desktops internal wifi adapter stopped working, I got this product to get me back online. With quick and easy setup into the USB port, I was back on the net. Simple as that.
- Its alright, I run it with Windows 8.1, and the only issue it gives me is that when my computer restarts it will sometimes not start working until I take it out and put it back in. By far not a five star product, but its also not super bad.
- Purchased the Netgear N600 Dual Band USB and had problems, kept losing connections, returned it and purchased the Linksys and the problems went away! No problems since Linksys.
- Easy to use, great price , quick installation… Couldn’t be more satisfied with this purchase! No complaints!
- If you need a wireless adapter this is the one for you. Works great on Linux and Windows platforms . Well worth the money.
- While I’m disappointed that these are no longer produced by Cisco the quality doesn’t seem to have taken a hit at all. This was easy to install, easy to set up, and has been easy to use. When a product that has a single design function does it’s job it’s a good product.
- At first, I wasn’t able to connect my new Linksys, but after following the instructions it picked up my home router’s signal and it’s been great ever since. Thanks a million!
- This little device now allows me to use my desktop in my house by connecting it to the wifi network. It does take a spot on my usb but I’m happy to give one up to surf the internet.
- Of course speed is not as great as if it was plugged direct to router but I find it does the job. Takes a bit to get going it seems but once it does it works fine
- This was represented as being capable of being a suitable alternative to running a cable to my second floor. This had zero reception on 5 GHz from the router in my basement. The 2.4 GHz transfer speeds were far less than either of my laptops that I used right next to the PC I had this hooked up to. Essentially useless.