The Linenspa 6″ Innerspring Mattress-in-a-Box helps you to get a good night’s sleep so you can wake up refreshed for the day. It has a quilted cover and a foam layer inside to be soft and comfortable. Its heavy-gauge steel coils make this Linenspa innerspring mattress supportive for your back. The fire-resistant barrier is tested to meet safety standards The unit comes rolled up and compressed for easier shipping. It requires a frame, platform, bed and foundation (each sold separately). It comes in your choice of several sizes.
Linenspa 6-inch Innerspring Mattress-in-a-Box, Multiple Sizes:
- Get a restful night’s sleep on this traditional spring mattress from Linenspa
- Quilted fabric cover and inner foam layer provide comfort and resilience
- Linenspa innerspring mattress has heavy-gauge steel coils offer lasting support
- Mattress has a fire resistant barrier that’s tested to ensure it meets safety standards
- For easy shipping and simple set up, this mattress comes compressed and rolled
- Beds sold separately,
- Bed frames sold separately,
- Ideal for platform beds, requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames
- Foundations sold separately,
- Linenspa mattress comes in multiple sizes, including twin, twin XL, full, full XL, queen, king and California king
- I ordered this for my son to use and I am very pleased with this purchase. It is a nice quality mattress and great value for the price. It is soft and comfortable, but seems very solid. My son bounces on this quite a bit and it doesn’t show any signs of wear and has not sunk in anywhere. It came packaged up really small and then once we opened the plastic it expanded to it’s full size in a few seconds.
- This bed is perfect for my son’s room. We moved into our new home last November and he has yet to have a new bed. This is perfect for him! The mattress is very soft and comfy for him. It’s a innerspring mattress but foam on top. I was very surprised that it came in a box rolled up because it is a spring mattress but it fit very well being compressed and all. My son loves the color!
- Great purchase, for price matress is extremely comfortable.
- I just needed something I could use as a bed for my kiddo who moved from a red car shaped bed to his own little loft bed. It was a big difference and I really wanted him to feel like he had big boy bed. It busted from the plastic it was in so fast that I was amazed. It poofed right up.
- Well built for the price. Not as firm as I would have preferred but very pleased with the purchase. It does the job well
- My 2 year old was finally ready for his first big boy bed but with potty training just around the corner, I didn’t want to spend a fortune on a mattress for his bed. I am very impressed with the quality of this mattress, especially considering the price. It is cushiony enough to be comfortable while still firm enough to offer support. I usually lay down with my son while he falls asleep and I am very comfortable on this bed with him. It doesnt transfer a lot of movement so I’m able to get up without waking him. I was pleasantly surprised to find it had no odor right out of the box, I truly expected it to off-gas noticibly but it was ready to use right away.
- Crazy this comes in a box! So cool! My Kids loved unrolling it. Perfect size for my daughter’s trundle under her bed. Both kids loved the colors. Great quality. Super soft! My son gave it a jumping test lol And really you can’t beat the price. 1/3 what we paid for my son’s. Seems bouncier/softer as well.
- I bought this twin mattress to use with my daughter’s trundle bed. She has a full size bed with a twin size trundle bed underneath, however we did not have a mattress for it. I am very pleased with this mattress. This mattress was a good deal compared to some other similar type mattresses and the mattress fit perfectly in the trundle frame. I wasn’t sure that it would be very comfortable, but I was pleasantly surprised that it is and my daughter loves it.
- I bought this mattress in a package buy with a loft bed. The holes in the bed did not line up and it was a pain to put together.