The Lifetime 90022 32″ Youth/Indoor Portable Basketball System is designed for youths who are interested in developing their skills in the game with regular practice. This indoor basketball system allows you to have hours of fun practicing your throwing hand within the comfort of your house. Featuring a top height of 32″, the portable basketball system can be adjusted to accommodate the throwing reach of the child as he grows. The portable basketball system may be made for indoor play, but it is also durable enough to be used ruggedly for outside games as well. The youth basketball system will provide years of recreational fun for your children. Get the indoor basketball system for your child and help him practice his basketball skills every day. The Lifetime portable basketball system has a sleek design that will match any decor you have in your indoor or outdoor play areas nicely.
Its dark color makes it easy to keep track of the basket, so you know right where to throw the ball. Built to last, this youth basketball system is very easy to move from one area to another as well.
Lifetime 32″ Youth Portable Basketball System:
- Adjustable system that grows with your kids
- Great for years of recreational fun with this Lifetime portable basketball system
- Bought one a couple years ago for my grandson to play with at my house. Extends up so even the adults can play. Buying my second one to have at my grandson’s house. Is holding up great for the price.
- Its simple to build but once u follow the manual it makes it complicated and confusing.and also you will need a sand to fill up the base but i used 50lbs of dumbbells as the weight so it won’t flip over….but overall i would recommend this to a friend…
- It is easy to put together and it is well built. It also telescopes to a nice height and it is still sturdy when shooting baskets. Love it already.
- I bought this for my 5yr old grandson and he is out playing basketball everyday. Whats great is that it can be adjusted as he grows. I ordered it online to pick up at the store and received an email on the day they said it would be there.
- Bought this for my nephew and he loves it! Plays on it everyday. Easy to assemble (followed some of the comments in this thread) and works like a charm. Walmart has the cheapest price out there. Great buying experience!
- My 5 and 7 yo boys love it. It was easy to put together and it is very sturdy. I can see it lasting a few years out in the driveway as they grow. Metal rim and pole, adjustable height. Very nice.
- I got my boys two for Christmas and the love it. We play full court basketball in the basement and it works great. For the price you get a great product. Would recommend.
- As an adult, I tend to throw the ball a bit harder than the kids so the backboard may wobble a bit. But for the youngsters, it’s a pretty sturdy, reliable product. Definitely fill the base with water before you even think about using it, and for colder climates a little antifreeze is a good idea. It goes together pretty easy, and only took about 30 minutes or so.
- The goal is almost all plastic. Do not overtighten the screws. For my kids who are about 6, this should be good for a few years. The instructions are fine. The screws and nuts that you need for each step are separately bagged, which is very, very helpful. I put this together by myself in about an hour. It took that long because I work slowly. If you had help, you could do it in about 30 minutes. I have a youth-sized basketball, 27.5 inches in circumference, and it fits the smaller rim as it should. A full-sized basketball will be too large. If you leave this outside, it will not last as long as it would as if you left it inside. The constant temperature changes, regular use, and the weight of the backboard will degrade the snugness of the bolts over time. I anticipate that one day I will have to re-fit the fastener points with larger screws or make new holes completely.