Lie back and watch your favorite videos and TV shows with this LG 4K smart LED TV. The 43-inch IPS panel can display 4K videos in vibrant colors, while the smart function integrates an advanced Web OS 3.0 for Internet connectivity. This LG 4K smart LED TV has one USB port and three HDMI ports for peripherals.
42.7″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
A great size for a living room or mid-sized home theater space.
Smart TV delivers a huge world of entertainment
Stream movies, videos, music and more.
LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
Provides fast and reliable streaming.
Advanced TV sound
Two 10W speakers and ULTRA Surround.
3 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
Enjoy high-speed action with good motion clarity.
1 USB input
Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- If you are wanting to try a Smart TV for easy access to Netflix, etc. this TV will fit the bill. We were binge watching our favorites in minutes after taking it out of the box. The picture is great – and it even enhances those old Inspector Morse episodes. Even DVDs from the library look sharp on this set.
- After spending a few weeks tweaking the picture settings, I have the best 4K image that I can imagine! The darks are so dark and yet dark navy blue tones san be seen as well.. Streaming shows look fantastic as well. I couldn’t be happier with this set!
- Great picture. Good sound and easy set up. Slim design and extra HDMI slots make TV functional.
- Really good picture for the price. Especially considering you could spend 4 or 5 times more. Great starter 4k smart tv
- This is my first 4K TV and it’s very good. The picture quality is great. The preloaded Picture Modes leave a lot to be desired, but it’s easy to create your own, and it’s easy to tweak the settings. The Wi-Fi is good, but you have to keep re-inputting the password each time you turn it on. So far, these are the only two “cons” I’ve found.
- This is definitely my favorite TV in my house. The TV picture is beautiful and the functionality is very good. You can get to Netflix or YouTube or your regular cable TV with one button. I would definitely recommend this television to any other buyer.
- This tv has a really good picture. The smart features are some of the easiest I have ever experienced to navigate and set up was a breeze. The only thing I have negative to say is that trying to dial in the picture settings takes some time.
- Our salesperson gave us choices in our price range & said this was the best quality tv for the price…it was an easy setup for us. The picture & audio are great & we would definitely buy another LG product.
- Our last TV was a late 20th century 13 inch TV VCR combo with rabbit ears. So people really into the latest in TV technology may want to take this review with a grain of salt. But for us, this leap into the 21st century was perfect. The picture is beautiful, the settings and controls are relatively easy to master and maneuver, and even the sound from the built-in speakers is good–for ordinary TV watching, we have felt no need to upgrade to a sound bar. And the price was right. So, overall, we are very pleased with this purchase.
- I picked this TV up for the master bedroom so I could watch Amazon Prime, and Netflix, as well as, satellite TV. The picture is phenomenal and the menus are very intuitive. We couldn’t be happier with this TV!
- Will not connect to hifi unless it is very close (less than 15 ft) – Netflix will not work consistently – Manual is worthless – Customer service in Manila is slow, hard to get to or to understand. Waste of time.