Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with four original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat-six engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
LEGO Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 42056:
- Features authentically designed aerodynamic bodywork, adjustable rear spoiler, headlights and taillights, red suspension springs, original-design rims with RS emblem, detailed brake calipers, low-profile tires, working gearbox, working steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed seating, glove compartment with unique model serial number, opening doors, opening hood containing a suitcase, and an opening rear lid with detailed flat 6 engine
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers
- Check out the orange color scheme
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit
- Lift the rear lid to access the detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons
- Open the glove compartment to reveal the unique serial number
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging
- Includes a special full-color collector’s book including the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, plus comprehensive building instructions
- This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewardin g building experience
- This set includes over 2,700 pieces
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6″ (17cm) high, 22″ (57cm) long and 9″ (25cm) wide
- My best set I own.would recommend for experienced builders and car lover’s.
- This kit is just flat out great. The building experience is second to none from any other kit and I’ve been building with Legos for 20 plus years. The cars looks better in person than in the photos. A couple things I thought I didn’t like were the seats, and the intake manifold but actually were nice pieces. If I had to pick somethings I wish were done differently they would be more rounded brake calipers, flip the winglets upside-down and a second 2×4 flat tile to display the other dash “display” sticker. All in all I am very pleased with this kit and I’m considering purchasing a second one to collect. Cheers and happy building
- This is the first big build I’ve done and it was amazing. The amount of planning that would have gone into this kit is incredible. Definitely worth the money.
- First the bad,,,,its expensive,,,the end,,, Now the good,,,,this set oozes class right from the of,,,,the gorgeous packaging,the way its all laid out in the box,the manual,,,,it almost makes you treat it with some reverence,!! You want to build it slowly and savour the experience,,,I was gutted when I finished it,but at the same time awestruck at how gorgeous the finished kit is,,,,I could write pages,,,,so,,,,ignore the price and buy it,,,and enjoy,,,
- My favourite danish company producing my favourite car – what more to ask for? I’ve had a great experience building the model and I’ve learned a lot about the mechanics of the real car. It is so realistic.
- Awesome toy. Definitely recommend this to everyone it’s very fun to play with
- Ok so I got back into LEGO as an adult about 6-7 years ago. I’ve built large modulars, UCS models, and have the entire Force Awakens Collection. I remember liking technic as a kid but haven’t looked twice at it since being an adult fan. Until this. I only bought this as I got it at an unbelievably cheap price. It sat on my unit for about an hour after delivery before my LEGO build fix kicked in and I just had to open it. I cut the seals, instantly regretting it as that reduces its value….. But….. after looking through the incredibly beautiful box layout and inspecting the manual, I HAD to start building. The sheer number of parts that came out of box 1 took me by surprise for sure. And the build? I honestly cannot remember ANY Model I’ve ever built that made me want to show as many people as possible whilst I was building it! This thing is pure genius and the designer needs to be applauded. I genuinely cannot shut up about it. Epic model. Thank you LEGO. If you’re on the fence, get off it and just buy it. Amazing.
Can’t say enough good stuff about this kit. Forget all the hoopla about the transmission gear sequence. This is a “wow” static display model. I’ve built the other large technic cars and they are nice but this experience is worth the additional dollars. The packaging is something to behold. When this kit finally sales out don’t blame me,cause I told you how great it is. The 850 step assembly manual is well done with all the Porsche history. Get the kit before it’s gone and enjoy.
- most ugly build ive ever seen no smoothness to it and it looks horrible nothing like any other car models i have that have a smooth finish