Explore the high-tech world of industrial farm machines with this authentic LEGO Technic replica of the CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC. This highly detailed 2-in-1 model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience, and it comes with an array of motorized functions including a rotating operator’s cab, working crane arm and extendable outriggers. Manual functions include front-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering, and a working crane claw. The model comes with the trademarked green, gray and red color scheme, detailed operator’s cab, four huge tractor tires and a tree trunk element for extended play scenarios. It can also be rebuilt to create a CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow.
LEGO Technic CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC:
- LEGO Power Functions motor for an array of motorized functions
- Rotating cab
- Extendable outriggers
- Automated crane arm
- 4 huge tractor tires
- Working crane claw
- Front-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering
- Authentic green, gray and red color scheme
- Activate the LEGO Power Functions to operate the crane arm and extend the outriggers
- Turn the motorized cab through 180 degrees for reversed driving position
- Open and close the crane claw to grab and lift the huge tree trunk
- Model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience
- Over 1950 pieces
- 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow
- CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with crane arm lowered measures over 24″L x 7″W x 11″H, and over 14″ high with crane arm raised
- CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow measures over 20″L x 13″W x 8″H
- A great build but not a good way to steer it. You have to move the wheels manually or am I missing something?
- Loved building the Claas, frustrating at times but awesome. Would loved if the claw released and it powered the wheels, but overall great. Building the Rc tracked racer and the heavy lift helicopter next.
- Good product, but for mod B, the front thing cannot auto up or down when the Silage Plow open.. But after built mod B, you will have extra components so you can link 2 different parts together (i.e. the whole front goes up when the Silage Plow open, vice versa)
- I am not a big fan of farming equipment and after hesitating for a few weeks I finally bought this set. What a set! I am so glad that I bought it. If you are like me on the fence. don’t hesitate and buy this set, the build is so interesting. Here are my pros and cons: Pros: Very nice color scheme. I was not sure I would like the lime green but it is a perfect match with the black, red and dark grey. Very interesting build. It is rather difficult so I would not recommend this set for a 10 year old child. Nice power functions, which work very well. Nice BIG tires. Looks a lot like the real CLAAS tractor. Con: The cab is a little shaky. The crane tilts a little forward because of its weight. The cons are very minor and this set clearly deserves a 5 star rating! Very happy with it.
- It had been a while since I build a Technic model and I find this an excellent model. The entire model is mainly build from about 8 nops blocks and axels, and the result is a pretty big vehicle. You have to stay focussed and don’t forget a gear like me, or you’ll have to start all over again 🙂
- hi there BanJoakim, I have purchased this tractor and I have build it but now I am thinking how to make it fully controllable, at least to be able to move using an XL motor, 1 Servo + RC. Did you manage somehow to integrate all of this on your model and make it run ? Thanks , the model is great, awesome features and fabulous Lime color!
- I bought my claas xerion 5000 at legoland Billund on the 6th of July. But had to wait a week before i started building. This set was on the top of my list. But didn`t expekt to find it this early. The set was great and fun too build. Building lego is the best medicin for stress! I wish it was built for full remote controll, and that the crane was different. It`s a bit lumpy?? But the tractor looks super, with the new tires. And the possibilitys are plenty. Building a wagon or snowplow. I`m now looking forward for the building instruction on the plow. And yes,i know my english is bad..