Join the Freemakers: Rowan, Kordi and Zander as they travel the stars in search of space junk. With modular wings, engines and blasters, StarScavenger can be rebuilt into various configurations, and features a foldout top section that reveals a mini scavenger vessel with salvage scoop with space for a minifigure and R0-GR (Roger), the siblings’ friendly Droid. This set includes three minifigures, plus a Droid.
LEGO Star Wars StarScavenger 75147:
- Age Range: 8 years and up
- Includes 3 minifigures: Rowan, Kordi and Zander, plus R0-GR (Roger) the friendly Droid
- Features a configurable design with modular wings, engines and blasters, 2 spring-loaded shooters, foldout top section and a mini scavenger vessel with salvage scoop and space for a minifigure and Droid
- Rebuild the modular model into a variety of configurations
- Front cockpit section can be separated for a speedy getaway
- Detach the shovel cart and set out on make-believe salvage missions
- Accessory elements include a buzz saw, wrench, cup and macrobinoculars
- Play out your own exciting adventures from the LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures TV series
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14
- StarScavenger in closed mode measures over 3″ (9 cm) high, 8″ (22 cm) long and 8″ (22 cm) wide and over 1″ (5 cm) high, 8″ (22 cm) long and 9″ (25 cm) wide in alternate configuration
- This thing is great One of the the reviewers “kippola” modified the set exactly as I did! It is easy to modify Love ROGR in film and set
- Albeit this is a fairly basic set, it was a fun one to build. For it’s simplicity, I found that it is quite a sturdy set and very versatile. It could have been bigger and the sides could have been enclosed to allow more room for the figures and the accessories…However, I found that putting them in the scoop solves the problem. Overall a fun build and it is a nice addition to the collection!
- This was a fairly easy build but I did expect that the ship would be bigger than what it is for what they charge for it. Overall the ship and figures are very cool. Had to get it before they discontinue it
- I’ve actually seen a number of negative reviews for this particular set, so I really wasn’t expecting a whole lot. This thing blew me away with how cool it really is! With all my Lego sets on display on the wall, I find myself grabbing this and playing around with it more than any other set I own. The figures are good quality and totally appropriate to the set. The folding cargo bay and detachable excavation walker are super cool! Plus, just the general look and design of the ship is great. It’s NOT supposed to be sleek or flashy; it’s an industrial ship! I’m glad Lego made this set, it’s a lot of fun!
- We enjoy the Freemaker series so, despite bad reviews, we decided to get this set thinking the reviewers were being overly critical. All the complaints are understandable, but easily fixed with some modifications. We removed the mini scavenger and set it aside. Next was adding a floor to the rear section and making it lego person useable with a few home necessities. This set it best suited for children, and with some creativity it can be made their own. The characters look great and they add good variety to our rebel fleet.
- This was bought as a Christmas gift. My 6 yo son absolutely loves the Freemaker Adventures. He loves both the Star Scavenger and Eclipse fighter and has been playing non stop with them. He loves that it has all the characters and was able to replay while watching the Freemakers on Blu-Ray. He also loves that the cockpit comes off and also the mini scavenger so the Rowan and RO-GR can fly off. It was a great way to introduce him to regular Star Wars. We will be adding to his Lego Star Wars collection.
- This item is extremely small. I expected a scavenger ship that should be about the size of the Ghost set but got one the size of Eclipse Fighter, can not even get the 4 minis in the ship have to put them in the hollow/ nonexistent cargo hold. Good idea, poor planning seeing how its based on a Lego themed show.