Build your own holiday retreat set in pleasant surroundings with a red, brown, green and blue color scheme and a cozy interior with a stove, bed and a table. Chop wood for the campfire, do a spot of fishing from the balcony or just enjoy the peace and tranquility together with the friendly moose and the tiny frog. When you feel like a change, rebuild to create an observatory or a small cabin.
LEGO LEGO Creator Lakeside Lodge, 31048:
- Piece count: 368
- Includes a male minifigure, plus a buildable moose and a frog
- Features a Lakeside Lodge with stove bed, table, outdoor wall lamp, campfire, water lilies, wood-chopping area and a pine tree
- Fold out the model to access the detailed interior
- Use the axe to chop logs for the campfire
- Take a seat and enjoy a spot of fishing by the lake
- Feed the friendly moose
- Accessory elements include a fish, fishing rod, cup, jar, wood axe, bucket, chair, letter and a quill
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-12
- Includes more than 360 LEGO bricks
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into an observatory or a small cabin
- Lakeside Lodge measures over 3″ (10 cm) high, 6″ (16 cm) wide and 6″ (16 cm) deep
- Observatory measures over 4″ (12 cm) high, 5″ (13 cm) wide and 4″ (12 cm) deep
- Small cabin measures over 3″ (10 cm) high, 5″ (13 cm) wide and 5″ (13 cm) deep
- I love the three builds, lake side lodge, observatory and the small cabin. With a little imagination, you can change the looks of the two alternate build by adding the extra remaining bricks. (see photo of observatory) Love all the detail especially the friendly moose, fishing rod and the fish. The main build lakeside lodge has a beautiful color scheme which fits the theme so well. The set includes a cute little frog as well.
- Small but very entertaining set! the lodge feels complete, but not very detailed, and for those who love fishing as I do it’s a familiar set.
- I bought this set for my 2 boys, and we love it! Our favourite part is the Moose!
- When I was building one of the buildings I noticed that I was missing a few pieces. I looked at the box then counted the roof pieces. I was missing 2 of the 4×4 blocks. I didn’t lose any pieces. I again noticed I was missing some pieces. I was building part of the wall when I noticed that I didn’t have any more 1×2. I was following the instructions correctly but I still was missing some. I had 2 1×1 pieces left so I had to dismantle the easiest wall to get a 1×2 piece then replace it with the 2 1×2 blocks. Also, I got a lot of replica blocks but I didn’t lose any of the things that were easily lost so I had a lot of fun making a lot of other uses for them in the builds. Great fun. I bought this for a science project and I made my own little shack with it and got a 93 because I didn’t label it right. Lol.
- For the price, you really do get a lovely little set. A simple enough build, with some little details that you will only come to notice whilst putting it together. Looks great as a display piece, particularly with the eye catching red roof. Would certainly recommened this set to any collectors, and I’ve no doubt kids would get a good amount of play value out of it as well.
- Lego Creator Lakeside Lodge is an entertaining build. I love that Creator sets like this one give directions for 3 different builds. This set is fairly easy to build, opens up to inside “rooms”, has lots of little accessories for creative play, has a fun moose brick build. I purchased this on sale, which made this little set even better.
- This set is easily one of my favorites because it reminds me of some of my family vacations in Wisconsin. I built it with my son in an afternoon. It is a great addition to our little lego village. I actually bought additional sets so that we can make the other variations and add those too.
- It’s ok, it’s hyped up by jangbricks like all his videos make everything look good. Better to stay focused and get sets you really want. Great if you are building a Lego vacation set up.