Get behind the controls of the LEGO City Fishing Boat, featuring two motors with spinning propellers, swiveling chair with a hook for the fishing rod, canopy with driver’s console, plus three fish, a shark figure with an opening mouth and a buoy. This set includes two minifigures.
LEGO City Fishing Boat 60147:
- Age range: 5 to 12 years
- Includes 2 angler minifigures
- Features 2 outboard motors with spinning propellers, canopy with driver’s console and a swiveling chair to fish from
- Also includes a shark figure with an opening mouth
- Cast a line out to catch some fish
- The Fishing Boat floats
- Accessory elements include 2 life vests, 1 grey fish, 2 orange fish, fishing rod and a buildable buoy
- Fishing Boat measures over 4″ (11 cm) high, 11″ (28 cm) long and 2″ (6 cm) wide
- Shark figure measures over 2″ (7 cm) long
- Contains 144 pieces
- Nice little boat. Kids like catching the fish and the shark with the fishing pole.
- My son likes that the bottom was one big piece and the fishing chair moves. I wish it was a little bigger. Lots of little details on it.
- I am very happy LEGO has released a new boat. I think for kids the playability in this set is nice. The driving compartment, fishing chair, fishing rod, three fish (two orange and one grey), and a Shark (which can fit the fish in its mouth) are great for play. I also think this set is valuable for AFOL’s (Adult Fans Of LEGO). Including a boat haul in an inexpensive set is very nice. I do think the “Sport Fishing” sticker is too specific, and wish LEGO would have gone with a more generic design. Thankfully, if you don’t like it, you can just leave it off. Overall this is a nice set, and I am glad LEGO released another boat.
- This is a very nice set. I really like the fishing rod and the shark. The minifigures are really cool. Its very well rounded, for instance the buoy, which could be a marker to show the fishers where the best fish are. There is also 2 compartments that you can put fish in. They are not in the pictures, but I included one in the pics I posted. This boat is very much improved from the last one, though the other was cool. all in all, this is a great set and very cool.
- I put this toy together for mu 4 year old granddaughter’s birthday present. Good instructions that were easy to follow. She has not seen the boat yet but based on her playing with other similar lego city toys I think she will love it.
- my child was overjoyed that she got this for her birthday, even more when she realized it can go in the tub with her.