Add style and comfort to your office with the Leather Ultra Executive Guest and Reception Chair. It is designed with comfort in mind with its ultra-soft leather upholstery, its cozy design and its ergonomic curves. The cushions are soft, durable and conform to a person’s body curves while providing ample back support. The arm height is a comfortable 7″ above the seat, while the sturdy steel frame construction features a sled base that slides along easily on both floors and carpets and protects your floors. The black powder-coated finish fits in nicely with most interior design schemes or furnishing choices. Instructions are provided to help you set the chair up, and it is easy to assemble. This leather upholstered chair will add style and functionality to almost any office or reception room. Leather Ultra Executive Guest and Reception Chair:
- Ultra-soft leather upholstered chair
- Comfortable, contoured cushions
- Sled base
- Black powder-coat finish
- Seat size: 20”W x 19-3/4”D
- Back size: 20”W x 17-1/2”H
- Arm height: 7”H from seat
- Seat height: 19”H
- Overall dimensions: 23″W x 24-1/2”D x 34”H
Warning Text: 2 yr Parts
- We bought these for a customer chair during sales paperwork. They seemed to be exactly what we wanted. While not a high end chair, not a high end price either.
- The only problem is that 2 of the chairs came of the box all scratched up.
- I was looking for nice chairs for the waiting area at our business, and was on a budget. I ordered a dozen of these chair. Overall, I am happy with the purchase, because they look very nice and are easily half the price of other chairs I found through office furniture retailers. After reading other reviews, I knew what to expect. Each piece being wrapped up in thin cloth like a mummy. It took 2 guys over 1.5 hours to unbox and unwrap the pieces to a dozen chairs. Despite the ‘care’ of all the wrapping, I found many small chips with rust on the metal bases. Almost every chair has one somewhere on it. For the most part, it didn’t bother me, because side-by-side the chips didn’t show. Also, I knew kids would on them and they would get bumped and scratched eventually. And Hey, they were only $69. Assembly wasn’t too bad. Others talked about screws that were ‘too short’. I found I just needed to push harder, and install the upper screw (on the back) before anything else. It helped to have a cordless drill with a hex-head driver in it. Bottom line, if you want nice looking chairs, don’t want to spend a lot of money, and you don’t mind the little chips in he paint, this is the way to go.
- If you want a basic chair that is easy to put together and OK looking then choose this one. Was expecting softer material. Tough leather.
- This chair not only looks good, it is one of the most comfortable chairs we ever sat in. It was a gift for my husband and he loves it. I would recommend this chair highly and the Walmart service was wonderful. We did not have any porblems. We would definitely order again from Walmart.
- I bought this chair online as a computer chair with the Desk I purchased through walmart.com as well. After measuring my old chair and seeing the dimensions of this chair I figured it was worth at least trying to see if it would work out. First of all, when I was assembling this chair it was quite difficult to line up all the screws but you have to make that assumption with any chair that goes together with screws and is factory made; sometimes you’ll get something a little rough to put together. Second, as I mentioned above the measurements of the chair mattered to me quite a bit because I am a fairly tall and a little large individual. The chair is pretty good in height for someone who’s 6’3″, alright in depth, poor in arm rest height, and average in width. Lastly, some people are saying this chair is an excellent value but I would slightly disagree with that. I’ve seen many adjustable Computer Chairs for $80-100 that also have a higher weight limit. All that being said I am somewhat happy with this chair but as of right now I’m not completely certain I’ll keep it and may return it if it becomes too uncomfortable.
- The chairs are hard to put together and they all came in with rusty frames and they looked horrible. I will be returning all 4 of them.