Keep your home cool with the Lasko Weather-Shield Box Fan, B20500. This performance 20″ box fan is made with a patented, isolated Weather-Shield motor to ensure smooth operation even in wet weather. The Lasko Box Fan brings in cooler air from outside to lower the internal room temperature. Costing less than two cents per hour to run, the fan can go all night without hurting your finances. The top-mounted controls are easy to adjust, and you have the choice of three different speeds for just the right amount of air.
Lasko 20″ Performance Weather-Shield Box Fan:
- 20″ blade diameter
- Three speeds
- Patented, isolated Weather-Shield motor for worry-free window use
- Save-smart: costs less than two cents per hour to run
- Top-mounted controls
- Carry handle
- Model B20500
- I received the fan and worked perfectly just back part of the fan was bent pretty bad and we are a good ways from Walmart. So just kept it.
- Good Fan and worth a price. Would recommend ..
- Using this fan to keep mold off boat seats. Boat is covered.
- Smoother and quieter than other cheap box fans. I think it is worth the extra $5-10 to get a box fan that does not walk around the floor or fall over.
- Works well, and one does not have to take it out of the window during a rain storm as it keeps the rain out.
- The Lasko 20″ Performance Weather-Shield Box Fan B20500 is excellent. Not only it performs excellent. The price is awesome. I would highly recommend this product. I’ve been using Lasko fans for years. I love this fan.
- I ordered two of these fans to sit in a sliding window stacked one on top of the other to ventilate our apartment. Found the fans are about 2in bigger than older Lasko fans we had from about 4 years ago. Not a big issue, some modifications to the window area and we were in business. My main complaint is actually with Walmart and their shipping department. I received the fans in two separate boxes each size of 31″L x 21″W x 18″H and loaded with inflatable packing material. Each fans measurements are only 22.50″L x 5.31″W x 21.31″H and together their width on top of one another would only be about 11 inches. One of the packing boxes noted above would have been more than big enough for both fans and room to pad both the bottom of the box as well as on top of the items and along the sides. As it stood, both fans shipped with only one side padded. Luckily nothing was damaged due to excessive packaging and lack of proper padding all around. This excessive boxing and packing material is not only inconvenient for me to have to deflate all the plastic inflated packing materials to dispose, but I would also think on Walmart’s end spending extra on more boxing material and packing. I’ve had issues like this before with semi-larger items ordered from them. Seems their shipping department doesn’t really understand how to package items well and tend to waste more. A large box with a much smaller item in it can cause more damage at times bouncing around. Hopefully someone at Walmart reads this as well as the Feedback I submitted. Haven’t had the fans long enough to say if they are good or not but initially they look good, move a lot of air so for now they do quite well.
- While the product is great, Walmart shipping to the store was an absolute disaster. I ordered 4 fans and only 2 arrived at the store. However, the computer indicated that I received 3 fans which is incorrect. So, the store cancelled the rest of my order. Thanks, Walmart.
- I once had this it had 2 knobs one for how high and one to adjust these settings. now it has one knob and its very noisy if you put it on low and on high its really bad