Combining a sleek look with powerful performance, this electronically controlled floor fan features five-paddle, 20-inch blades and a Cyclone grill that helps deliver a straight stream of air. To adjust the direction of the air, simply tilt the head of the fan. The unit’s user-friendly control panel includes a power button, a button for selecting the speed and a button for setting the electronic timer. The included remote control makes it easy to adjust the settings from across the room. Ideal for large spaces, this high-output air circulator can be used on its own or in addition to an air-conditioning unit to help reduce cooling costs. Other highlights include quiet operation, a convenient carrying handle and a lightweight, portable design. This UL-listed floor fan ships fully assembled.
Lasko 20″ Cyclone Fan, Gray:
Lasko 20″ Cyclone Fan, Gray:
- Multi-function remote control
- Electronic 8-hour timer with automatic shut-off
- 3 high-performance speed settings
- Full tilt air control
- Wall mount option
- Top-mounted controls
- Carrying handle
- Fully assembled
- Includes a patented, fused safety plug
- ETL listed
- 5-paddle, 20″ blades
- Power button
- 90-day warranty
- Plastic construction
Warning Text: Fragile – Do not drop. Do not cut with knife.
- I liked it so much I bought two! I would highly recommend this fan!
- We’ve used Lasko box fans for years. Wanted to try one that would put out more air flow, and this did it. My wife uses the fan for sleeping noise as well as air flow. Loves it. They must have redesigned the remote area on the fan because i just point the remote at the ceiling and it functions with no problem what so ever. Thinking about getting another one for the future.
- Great price great product helps me sleep at night. Love the amount of air it puts out .
- I had ordered this fan from Wal-Mart.com and withi 2 days ready for pickup. Good job Wal-Mart.
- This is the second one I have bought. Great quality and style. I recommand to anyone needing to cool off a large room.
- Fan works great, moves tons of air. However, remote sensor location on top of the fan makes the remote rather useless – one has to get up and walk over to the fan so that the remote signal is picked up by the sensor. At this point may as well press the button on the top of the unit…
- This is the second purchase of this fan. It is powerful and truly needed on our over 100 degree summer days. I cannot think of one negative thing to say, so I won’t!
- This fan was recommended to me by a friend, she said it was very effective at circulating air to cool room, she was right on! I have always liked lasko fans as they ARE usually effective and has a long life span. I only gave a four star because as usual, lasko fans are a bit too noisy however, that i will always deal with for satisfactory results.
- It looked like a very nice fan on the internet. When it arrived to my house, it was seriously damaged. I called walmart.com and was then told that they are no longer instock, so unfortunately I was issued a refund. That is why I only gave it one star, as it wasn’t able to be tried out or used as the casing and handle were very damaged.