Features: -Lakeland collection. -Contoured seat slats for maximum comfort. -Naturally rot resistant northern white cedar. -Finish: Unfinished. Style: -Rustic. Porch Swing Material: -Wood. Swing Frame Material: -Wood. Hardware Material: -Steel. Weight Capacity: -750 Pounds. . Swing Frame Material Details: -Cedar. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -66”. Overall Width – Side to Side: -87”. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -65”. Overall Product Weight: -140 lbs. dCOR design Furniture Patio Swings Outdoor Swings Adirondack America Back Cedar Cushions in Light Made Natural Person Rustic Set SwingStand Two Unfinished Without Wood holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys LLML1002
- Lakeland collection
- Contoured seat slats for maximum comfort
- Naturally rot resistant northern white cedar
- Finish: Unfinished
- Style: Rustic
- Porch Swing Material: Wood
- Swing Frame Material: Wood
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 750 Pounds
- Swing Frame Material Details: Cedar
- Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 66”
- Overall Width – Side to Side: 87”
- Overall Depth – Front to Back: 65”
- Overall Product Weight: 140 lbs
- Great quality and look. I have no skills at putting things together, but I was able to assemble this without much trouble (watching a YouTube video was helpful). Very happy with our swing and stand.
- Love this swing! It is easy for 2 people to put together and very sturdy. It is so pretty down by the lake. We did take time to stain and seal it so when it rains the wood doesn’t get soaked. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a more rustic look.
- the plans for this don’t tell much on how to put it together , glad am handy . and I also added more screws to make it stronger and hold together better and safer . other than that its ok.
- This is a beautiful swing well made and is easy to assemble. It was shipped really fast and arrived sooner than expected. Looks awesome in our yard.
- Beautiful and well made bought it for my daughter for her wedding to sign instead of a guest book.
- My friend and I (both over 55) put this together in about 3 hours with a snack break in between while looking for a deep well socket. She is a lot taller than me and made attaching the seat a snap. It’s exactly what I wanted.
- We ordered a swing that was made by Lakeland Mills. The hardware and instruction sheet were missing. I have contacted the manufacturer but have not heard back from them. Will hold off rest of rating until I receive the missing parts.