Fly over the ice in the Lake Placid Glider 4000 Women’s Figure Ice Skate. The Lake Placid Glider 4000 Women’s Figure Ice Skate offers a reinforced ankle and a waterproof sole, so you can spend hours on the ice in comfort and balance. Lake Placid Glider 4000 Women’s Figure Ice Skate:
- Vinyl outer with soft velvet lining and extended counters
- Soft foam padding
- Reinforced ankle support
- Stainless steel blade
- Waterproof sole
- I purchased these skates for my daughter. The best present she has received this holiday season.
- Bought two pair (one for both myself and my oldest daughter) and we are very pleased with the ice skates. My daughter wears size 9 shoes so I ordered size 8 skates and she is very pleased with them even while wearing no-show socks. I wear size 7 shoes and ordering size 5 was a perfect fit. After talking to our instructor she said it is best to have the blades sharpened because the manufacturer doesn’t sharpenen them enough before shipment. We are very excited with our decision to purchase these here.
- great skate. ordered these for myself to practice with my daughter who is taking lessons. perfect fit with good support. not as nice as my daughter’s ridell skates but didn’t have the price tag of them either. love them thank you walmart.com
- My daughter where’s a size 8 shoe, but I took the advice from other reviews and ordered a size 7, they were too big, had to return them and will have to order a size 6. The skates do not come in half sizes.
- First of all listen to the other reviewers when they say that this skate runs big and order down a size. I usually take between a 8 1/2 to 9 depending on the shoe so I ordered both the 8 and 9 because I wasn’t sure which size would fit better. The 8 not only fits but there is a lot of extra room which will work pretty well if I wear thicker socks. Another thing to note is you HAVE to bring them to get sharpened before you use them – they do not come sharpened. The guy at my local pro shop brought to my attention that one of the blades was slighly bent on the skate, but for the amount of money I spent I’m not going to worry about it. All in all a decent skate for a decent price and I am looking forward to skating with my daughter this season.
- We just got them 2 weeks ago and only went ice skating once. I had to have them sharpen before we could use them. My daughter really like them.
- the ice skates seem to be great although we were shipped the incorrect size and i did not look at the box until after my daughter opened them on christmas morning since i had never had a problem w/ any walmart shipments before – thank god there is no ice yet!!!
- Bought these skates for my daughter. She just started to take lessons and this is a great skate to start with. Good quality and price.
- great if you want to try skating but not sure whether you want to invest tons in a pair of skates. these run a little big though, i’d recommend getting a size down. or be prepared to wear a few pairs of socks! they do not come sharpened.
- My shoe size is a ladies size 8, once in a while 8 1/2. I bought these skates in a size 8 and they are much too big. I actually think even the 7 is going to end up being too big. I thought maybe skates ran differently, but since these did not fit I rented skates today and got a ladies size 8. If I could try these on in the store I might rate them higher, but I’m not going to order a 6 and 7 online and have to deal with all these returns. Will buy from a brick and mortar shop I guess.