Get classic elegance for your bedroom or living room with the Knob Hill Tall Side Table. This antique cherry table can be added to any room of the house for instant storage and style. A tall side table that conforms to a classical design palate or functions as a side table solution for raised beds, this wood side table is constructed using a distinctive multi-step finish process that gives it a unique antique glaze. Subtle enough to match almost any decor, this Knob Hill Tall Side Table requires only easy care and simple assembly before you can begin enjoying its practical style. Coordinate it with other cherry-finished furniture or create a design palate that incorporates multiple dark veneer pieces. Accented in antique knobbed details, this side table is a timeless classic. If you want to outfit your room in subtle elegance, consider adding the Knob Hill Tall Side Table in the antique cherry finish.
Knob Hill Tall Side Table, Antique Cherry:
- Tall side table
- Solid wood and veneer
- One pull-out drawer for storage
- Rounded finial accents
- Antique Cherry finish
- Distinctive multi-step finish process
- Easy care
- Easy assembly
- This table is very nice. It is durable and I put it together myself with the easy to understand instructions in about 10 minutes. No husband needed.
- I was very pleased with this table. It is beautiful and very sturdy and well made. It was also very simple to put together. I would highly recommend it.
- This is a great table. It is beautiful, solid, and sturdy. It was very easy to put together. I love that it is solid wood and the stain is wonderful. I liked this table so much that I now have two of these and one of the larger top /shorter side tables. I highly recommend. Quick shipping too.
- Love this table. The wood color is beautiful and so easy to put together. I also have the matching sofa table and would also recommend that piece.
- I would have given it straight 5’s if it weren’t for the fact it arrived with 2 small chips in the finish from the delivery. Other than that, the table is better than expected and is real wood. I was impressed at receiving such a nice table at this a low price.
- the instructions is not clear on which leg goes into which side, so be careful. just place them in the corners and look at where the holes and dowels line up before putting screws in. as for the table it is very sturdy and looks awesome. bought for a stand for turntable and it works great and a bonus is the shelf and small drawer. one down side is the fact it did not say that the edges were beveled and therefore the top surface is not a true measurement.
- Very easy to put together–only had to attach legs, shelf, and drawer knob! Beautiful table that looks almost as good as my Lexington tables.