The KitchenAid 12-Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker lets you make fresh, hot coffee quickly and easily. This sophisticated appliance allows you to pause and pour a cup without waiting for the end of a cycle. This black coffee maker also offers 24-hour scheduling and a handy brew strength selector. A dripless spout helps keep things neat and clean. A large digital LED display shows when this KitchenAid coffee maker is on, set or paused. A replaceable charcoal filter and gold tone filter are included for added convenience. The KitchenAid 12-Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker would make a great addition to a coffee lover’s kitchen.
KitchenAid 12-Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker, Black:
- 24-hour programmability
- Variable brew strength selector
- KitchenAid coffee maker with pause and serve feature
- Allows you to pause and pour a cup without waiting for the end of a cycle
- Large digital LED display and clock
- Sleek black coffee maker with dripless spout
- Includes replaceable charcoal filter and gold tone filter
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm.
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
- Went from a keurig back to a regular coffee maker and so glad I did!
- I bought this 2 weeks ago, since my mother was coming to visit me, and she can’t go by without a coffee. Since I am not into coffee, she tought me how to use it.
- the “gold basket” was not effective and we reverted to paper filters which work much better. We had to learn to be careful when pouring from the carafe because the lid opens when pouring and it is very hot.
- I have had 2 Mr.’s quit working in the last year. Both quit heating. I decided that going cheap was not an option. Thus the decision to purchase another brand name, this time Kitchen Aid was the preferred choice. I have been very pleased with the decision to have another Kitchen Aid appliance on the counter. This machine brews on time and has functions for every taste. Very IMPRESSIVE Coffee Maker!!!
- This is an exact replacement of a KitchenAid coffee maker that came to a premature end on the kitchen floor. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and consistently makes good coffee. It’s reasonably priced, too. I recommend this coffee maker highly.
- So far the coffee maker works fine. I have to use a paper filter. I have seen only two flaws. First is the condensation under the plastic lids and the second is I have to wipe up drips every time I pour a cup of coffee. This is infuriating considering the cost. I am ready to return this product.