Taste? Got it.
A lip-smackin’ combination of flour cat-pleasing flavors – Chicken, Liver, Turkey & Ocean Fish.
Variety? Oh yeah.
Four flavors and four fun shapes.. no “bowl boredom” happening here!
Nutrition? You know it.
100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cars.
It really is the whole “Kit & Kaboodle”!
- 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats
- 4 tasty flavors chicken, liver, turkey, ocean fish
To find out how we can help you provide a long, happy and healthy life for your pet, ask Purina at Purina.com
Nestl Purina PetCare Company,
All trademarks are owned by Socit des Produits Nestl, S.A. or used with permission.
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn,Corn Gluten Meal,Soybean Meal,Meat and Bone Meal,Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols,Chicken By-Product Meal,Animal Liver Flavor,Calcium Carbonate,Phosphoric Acid,Salt,Choline Chloride,Turkey By-Product Meal,Ocean Fish Meal,Potassium Chloride,DL-Methionine,Taurine,Zinc Sulfate,Red 40,Ferrous Sulfate,Niacin,Manganese Sulfate,Vitamin E Supplement,Yellow 5,Vitamin A Supplement,Calcium Pantothenate,Blue 2,Copper Sulfate,Thiamine Mononitrate,Vitamin B-12 Supplement,Riboflavin Supplement,Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,Vitamin D-3 Supplement,Folic Acid,Calcium Iodate,Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity),Sodium Selenite,Biotin
Instructions: Feeding Tip: Changes in your cat’s diet should be made gradually to allow your cat to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food, over a period of 7-10 days. this gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Feeding Adult Cats: Feed 1/2 the indicated amount twice a day. Or you can fill the bowl with the entire amount every morning. Some cats will eat more or less, depending on their age, weight and size. Feed to maintain ideal body condition. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. Four your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.
Feeding Instructions: Feeding Adult Cats: Feed the indicated amount twice a day. Or you can fill the bowl with the entire amount every morning. Some cats will eat more or less, depending on their age, weight and size. Feed to maintain ideal body condition.Feeding Tip: Changes in your cat’s diet should e made gradually to allow your cat to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food, over a period of 7-10 days. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
- good price. love the online shopping with no delivery charge.
- My finicky cats like the taste. I mix it with Purina Plus Care because I have fixed male cats.
- My felines have really taken to this one. We had been using another brand and I think they grew tired of it, but now they fight for a place at the feeder for this one!
- this was a great way to save money by ordering such a big bag that my local store does not carry. i recommend buying at walmart.com and just havin it shipped to your store like i did or to your house either way a great save.
- Very good product ..i changed my cat to this one and she loves it ..only down fall I had is when FedEx delivered it it was busted open so I had to call Wal-Mart about replacing it and they were very good at replacing it.. thank u Wal-Mart
- Only place I can purchase 30 lb. bag of cat food. The cats love this brand.
- I am so happy to be able to have our cat food delivered to my home. It makes it easier for my husband and I to lift those great big bags.
- I must have the pickiest cats in the world. There’s no telling how much money I’ve wasted on different brands of dry cat food that they just refused to eat, even when really hungry. So glad to have found Kit N Kaboodle! No more guessing. Now I just buy KNK exclusively and never worry whether they’ll eat it or not. I supplement their dry food with an occasional can of wet food, but mostly KNK is their main food. They are healthy and content, and that makes me happy.
- I bought this for a friend who has several cats of his own but also feeds some straight cats and he tells me that the cats love the food and I have seen his cats and they’re strong and very healthy and this food is very affordable.
- We have tried others brands my kids cats like this best. We put this and an other on separate dish and they will clear this up before they touch the other stuff.
- The price is right – the cats like it – it doesn’t crumble into colored dust to stain the floor when some gets spilled on the floor.
- Priced just right and it came delivered in only 2 days!!! Big bags last longer because I feed 11-cats my outdoor raccoon and busy possum!
- There is only 2 brands of dry that my cats will eat & this is one of them. Glad you carry the 30lb. Bags. Less trips to the store.
- I had to take a 30lb bag of food to my local shelter. My cats meowed at me for an hour after I put this down… Needless to say I went to Walmart that night to get a bag of meow mix.