Oh brother, this Pooh is the floppiest and softest around. He features a jingle in his grumbly tummy and crinkle in his ears. He is just the right pal to dream of overflowing honey pots with. A favorite story is a magical thing. It can take you back to a time when life was carefree or to a place where adventure waits around every tree. Winnie the Pooh is a beloved character all over the world with a rich storytelling heritage. He represents friendship, simple joys and the curious nature of a child’s imagination. The Hundred Acre Wood has always been a better, simpler place where “young at heart” resides. It can be viewed as a respite for moms from their hectic lives, allowing them to rediscover the joys and comfort of their own childhood.
Kids Preferred Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Plush:
- Pooh is floppiest and softest around
- He features a jingle in his grumbly tummy and crinkle in his ears
- He is just the right pal to dream of overflowing honey pots with
- Winnie the Pooh is a beloved character all over the world with a rich storytelling heritage
- He represents friendship, simple joys and the curious nature of a child’s imagination
- soft, feet have enclosed rattles for stimulating baby. A bit smaller than I expected.
- This Winnie the Pool stuffed plush would be a great gift for a toddler or child. The youngster I gave it to was thrilled.
- I bought this plush Winnie the Pooh for my two year old niece to go with a book. Very soft and plush.. Just like it says. Will be a perfect gift to go with a Winnie the Pooh book.
- All of my children and grandchildren have had a Winnie the Pooh , so it is fitting that my great grandchildren have one to. Best bear ever!
- I absolutely love my dishes & my pooh. Yes. I bought myself a Winnie-the-Pooh. 🙂
- It’s soft and seems to be well made (only had it about a week so I don’t have an opinion on how well it holds up yet). The price is great for a Disney toy and the baby (not quite a year old) absolutely adores it.
- I bought this toy for my nephew. It’s small and very soft so we leave it in his crib. He loves it.