In the magical KidKraft Storybook Mansion Dollhouse, kids can explore three levels and five rooms of fairytale fun. This dollhouse stands over four feet tall, with two balconies, an extended porch and set an enchanting forest, this sweet little home everything anything a doll could want. The included 14-piece accessory kit sets the stage for endless fun with its royal throne, grandfather clock, grand four-poster canopy bed and much more. Storybook Mansion is the perfect home for any 12-inch dolls.
- 3 levels, 5 rooms and 2 balconies
- Charming canopy bed
- Expanded 2nd floor balcony
- Smart, sturdy wood construction
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth
- Great product!!! Easy to put together!!! Fast shipping:)
- My kids love playing together with this house. We purchased for them after one too many fights over a much smaller dollhouse that only allowed one to play at a time. They were fans of the stairs so when I saw this one had 3 flights of stairs I knew it was the one. One year later it’s still used regularly and always a hit during play dates. My son and daughter love to play house together. My only gripes: I wish it was more gender neutral and wish it came with the kidcraft wooden dolls.
- I purchased this doll house as a birthday gift for my granddaughter later this month. It is beautiful! The pictures online were attractive but it is so much prettier in person. The design, colors and generous size are fantastic. I know my granddaughter will love it! It easily accommodates 12 inch dolls. It does take a few hours to put together and a power drill makes assembly easier. It has beautiful furniture, a cute little chandelier and the toilet even makes a flushing sound!
- My daughter received this for her birthday and it’s AMAZING! We had another one like this dollhouse and it had an elevator I was forever putting back together. This one is bright and pretty and a great size mansion to keep my daughters attention for hours. She can use any of her dolls in this house which makes he happy. She loves the balconies.
- I bought this doll house for my daughters birthday and it’s absolutely gorgeous! By myself it took me a good 3 and a half to for hrs to put everything thing together including some of the furniture like the amazing canopy bed. Everything is beautifully detailed!!!!! And it was extremely easy to put together. I did get one piece of furniture that was broken and a missing piece but that was all handled with absolutely no hassle. I’m beyond satisfied with this doll house and my daughter doesn’t stop playing with it!
- purchased this for a children’s auction – the little winner is going to be tickled pink!!!!!
- I was very upset buying this house for my daughter because it was very hard to put together and many pieces were scraped and chipped. All her furniture came damaged and my daughter is only two years old so she was sad, the furniture was what she was excited about the most and I was really annoyed because it was all packaged up, I think the pieces already came chipped and broken don’t see how they could have gotten damaged in the delivery when they were all covered, now I’m going t have to spend more money to buy new furniture!