The KidKraft Outdoor Table and Bench Set With Cushions and Umbrella is perfect for eating meals, playing games, working on homework and more. This set will look good on any patio. The Outdoor Table and Bench Set With Cushions and Umbrella comes with convenient storage below each bench and a tall umbrella to help shield against harmful UV rays.
KidKraft Outdoor Table and Bench Set With Cushions and Umbrella:
- Perfect for eating meals, playing games, working on homework and more
- Will look great on any patio
- Matching canopy and 2 bench cushions
- Convenient storage below each bench
- Tall umbrella helps shield against harmful UV rays
- Made of weather-resistant wood with smart, sturdy construction
- Easy to clean with damp cloth
- Assembly required
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Table measures 42″L x 22.64″W x 18.98″H
- Bench measures 35.83″L x 11.34″W x 10.43″H
- Bought this a month ago, daycare kids love it, parents think they were prety & were asking where i got them!
- It is better than I thought it would be. Great quality product. Easy to assemble. I am very happy with this purchase!
- Due to weather, we haven’t been able to use the table much but it’s a great size and will fit 6 younger kids comfortably. It was also quite easy to put together; my husband and I put it together in about an hour (while watching TV).
- Shipping was super fast, packaging was organized and directions were extremely easy to follow.. Took about 45 minutes to put together by myself. The cushions and umbrella are made with excellent material. Not that cheap stuff. The wood is great, not that soft wood that marks up when you bump a toy into it ect. Great size, actually bigger then I thought.. My 4 and 9 year old sit at it with no problem. Very happy with my purchase.. My kids love it..
- Kids really like the look and enjoy being able to have their own area to play and/or eat. I happy with this purchase. Ordered on-line and it was delivered free and within a week.
- Love this table. Wish there was a full sized adult one, I’d buy it. Well made, easy to put together. It’s In my daughters toy room right now, a bit reluctant to put it outside cause its so cute.
- Easy to put together…takes about half an hour. Kids have enjoyed using it each day. Looks so much nicer than the plastic picnic tables. Only had it for a week but it really seems to be very well made, and I feel we will be using it for many years to come.
- Everything appears to be in the box and looks nice. This is a gift to be given in March.