The KidKraft Nantucket Storage Bench offers seating and storage in one attractive bench. Three removable storage bins feature classic wainscoting-style front panels. The sturdy wooden construction is built to last and looks great in any room.
- Two deep shelves perfect for storing books, toys, picture frames and more
- Wainscoting detail
- Sturdy wood construction
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth
- We needed storage and seating in our toy room so I bought 2 of these. My husband put them together quickly with his drill. I am going to make a no sew cushion for each one, but we’ve already been using them to sit on and they are very sturdy. My kids like to use them as a Lego table and it’s easy for them to clean up after play. Happy with my purchase!
- This bench was so perfect for my granddaughter! She loved it!. It is very good quality and a beautiful piece for her room. I’d recommendit to anbody.
- The bench is high quality and looks very nice. Storage boxes are a nice size and can hold quite a bit. My two and four year old girls climb on the bench, sit on it, etc and it holds up very well. I easily put this together with only a screwdriver and had no issues. Instructions are easy to follow and all holes lined up perfectly. I expect this to last for years to come. Value is great for the price paid. Looks stylish in the kids room!
- I have 3 little girls, lots of barbie dolls, stuffed animals and miscellaneous McDonalds toys. I like the type of storage I can “close the door” and not see the mess. I considered a toy chest but the thought of them pulling out every toy to get to the one on the bottom wasn’t very appealing. I’ve had this for 2 years now and reallly like it. I would say love it, but it shows wear and tear on the top and edges (paint scratched off). For the price, who cares. I bet if I bought a more expensive chest it would do the same. I’m just saying, for those of you that it might bother I’m just putting that out there. The drawers can fit barbies and all the random pieces but I bought some small ottoman storage bins for the stuffed animals (way too many to fit in this). And for the really small pieces (you know, doll shoes and all the other pieces that cause choking hazard warning labels to be put on toys) I bought small office organizer boxes to set on top of the toybox because they would be lost in these big drawers. OVerall GREAT purchase. Highly recommend and as always, Walmart has the best price and service
- I am a single mom and I was able to assemble this storage bench myself with no problems at all
- The main problem with this product is that the parts do not fit well. It just does not stay together… Maybe I was unlucky and I got a lemon, but next time I’ll stick with other vendors for less money and better products. Would NOT recommend it.