Your child will love and admire the KidKraft My Dreamy Dollhouse with Furniture. The KidKraft wooden dollhouse includes 14 pieces of furniture, including a grand piano and a hanging plant. The piano can even play music. This KidKraft wooden dollhouse has three floors with the gliding elevators that can take the dolls to any floors. The doll house also features two outdoor porticos with wide columns. Your child can use her Barbie doll and other dolls that are up to 12 inch tall to play in this KidKraft play house. There are fun details in this playhouse that makes sound at the touch of a button such as the toilet making flushing sounds and a lamp that light up. This KidKraft My Dreamy Dollhouse with Furniture is large enough that your child can play along with several friends at the same time.
This sturdy mansion was designed to withstand years of use and makes a great gift for your young girl. The KidKraft wooden dollhouse pack includes LR44/AG13 (1.5V) batteries and detailed step-by-step assembly instructions.
KidKraft My Dreamy Dollhouse:
- The girl dollhouse has 14 pieces of furniture, including a grand piano and a hanging plant
- Piano plays music
- Toilet makes flushing sounds
- Barbie doll compatible
- Lamp lights up
- Gliding elevator takes dolls to the first, second or third floor
- 2 outdoor patios with wide columns
- Door and windows open and close
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- Smart, sturdy construction
- Made of composite wood products
- LR44/AG13 (1.5V) batteries included
- Accommodates fashion dolls up to 12″ tall
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- I bought this for my grand daughters 4th birthday. She wanted a Barbie house with an elevator. The must being an elevator. I searched for the Barbie house but it was more expensive so when I saw this I got it. It had an elevator. When she saw the house I couldn’t have ask for anything more the look on her face was precious. And the excitement from all the kids at the party just put a smile on my face. It was a bit time consuming to put together but I managed. Some of the instructions were vague but I was able to figure it out. We did leave it in the car until it was present time and it was a very hot day so part of the elevator became unglued. It was a simple fix we just glued the piece back together. The house is very sturdy and she loves it
- Very nice doll house and large! It would have been really nice if more than one screw would have been it though. So my girls had to wait an extra 5 days to recieve them!
- This is a very nice, well constructed mostly wooden doll house. I got this for my daughter’s 7th birthday. It took me about 3.5 hours to put it together by myself taking my time. You will want to have a cordless screwdriver for this with a small Phillips head. Also, the screws are numbered, but pay attention to the colors as well, they need to match the surrounding areas of the house. The doorways and bed are a tiny bit too short for Barbies for some reason, but not a big deal. I didn’t have any problem with the elevator, it slides nicely. The one thing that didn’t work was the piano. The button was jammed down in the hole. I went to the KidKraft site and ordered a replacement. Was real easy and came in a few days. My daughter loves the house. She told me to give it 5 stars.
- The dollhouse is great my daughter loves it the only thing was that the instructions I believe in Chinese but I got the hang of putting it together..
- The doll house was well worth the money. It is adorable, my 4 year old grand daughter loved it. It is perfect for her age group. It did take about 8 hours to put it together correctly. The directions are not real specific and hard to follow that is why it took some time. All the furniture is made very well and cute, nothing was broken or missing. It also arrived ahead of time. Being all wood it will hold up well. Would highly recommend it.
- Bought this Kidcraft dollhouse as a Christmfor my Grandaughter, Savannah, who lives in Big Sandy Montana