Our KidKraft Heart Table and Chair Set is the ideal place for homework, games or arts and crafts. Because of the table’s natural wood, this fun furniture set would look great in any kid’s room. Handy storage bins are accessible from either side of the table and removable for carrying or cleaning.
- Two convenient storage bins
- Bins can be reached from either side of table
- Heart-shaped holes on table and chairs
- Made of wood
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth
- We bought this table and chairs for our 5 and 2-year old daughters to eat and play at. It serves our needs perfectly. The bolts did come loose a lot at first and we had to keep tightening them down, until my husband found a nifty way to attach a plastic rolling pad to the bottom of the table, which serves two purposes: it keeps the table still and in place on the rug and it makes spills easier to clean up under the table. Took a little while to assemble and really takes two people to get it done. Highly recommend using a drill to tighten everything – so much faster and saves a lot of energy! Overall, very pleased with the purchase.
- love it, perfect size, nice quality
- I absolutely love how adorable this table is. The instructions weren’t too hard to understand. It seems very durable and stable. My daughter loves sitting at it. Only down side was the screws were very hard to get in. My arms were actually sore the next day but I know that it will hold up.
- Great item purchased for my 2 year old absolutely love it very well worth the price
- We purchased this table and chairs for our 2 1/2 year old twin granddaughters to use for coloring, playing, reading, and eating on. This is perfect for them. Pleased with the sturdiness and overall appearance of the set. It was easy to assemble. Took grandpa less than an hour to put it together.
- This table and chairs is perfect. Took about an hour to assemble with no problems. I was most surprised by the expedient delivery time. We received it 3 days after ordering. It is a sturdy, cute, perfect little set for our 2 1/2 year old twin granddaughters to play, read, color, eat. They will love their own corner.
- Table arrived fast and without any damage. Very simple to put together, however I did cheat a bit by carefully using an electric drill on a low clutch setting to prevent overdrilling, so it only took a few minutes to put together. It seems sturdy and my daughter loves it!
- I have been looking for a small table and chairs for my Granddaughters. We just put it together last nite. It was very simple to assemble. It is well made and much better quality than I expected. It is so much nicer than shown in the picture. I can’t wait for the girls to see it on Christmas!