With its modern design and colorful artwork, the Glamorous Dollhouse might just be the most stylish wooden dollhouse yet. It was built to last for many years and has colorful artwork on every wall of every room. Young kids just love sitting down in front of this house and playing pretend.
KidKraft Glamorous Dollhouse:
- With its modern design and colorful artwork, the Glamorous Dollhouse might just be most stylish wooden dollhouse yet
- It was built to last for many years and has colorful artwork on every wall of every room
- Young kids just love sitting down in front of this house and playing pretend
- Accommodates Barbie dolls and other fashion dolls up to 12″/30cm tall, 14 detailed furniture pieces, including a chandelier
- Gliding elevator connects the first floor to the second floor
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- Very easy to put together. All the pieces were labeled and screw were all separated plus labeled as well. It looks just like the picture.
- My daughter couldn’t afford the actual Barbie house that was $176 so we opted out for this one and she loves it so much more !!
- Cute, sturdy, perfect for my 5 year old. Only complaint is that after putting together, the paper with the room decorations started to peel a little from screwing the screws in. Wish that is would of been put on a little better but other than that, we are happy with it and feel like it was a good deal.
- This dollhouse took just under 2 hours to put together. Our daughter fell in love with it when she first saw it. All of her dolls came out of their bin and found a home either on the furniture, in the elevator or on the stairs. Too cute! And the decor is perfectly colored. Love that the colored screws are coordinated to fit in the right location so they are barely noticeable at all. The elevator glides very easily. Our daughter has enjoyed many hours of imaginative play with her dolls in their new “home”, with many more hours to come! Would definitely recommend this to anyone dreaming of a dollhouse!
- My little girl loves this doll house! First of all it’s taller than her. Made very sturdy and has lots of space for her dolls. The colors are bright and so colorful. They have all her favorite colors. She has a monster High room so the colors match perfectly. I would recommend this doll house to anyone with a little girl. Very easy to out together an the pieces were all there so that’s a plus to me. Anything that outs a smile on my daughters face it something worth having. The furntiure was nice and sturdy the hard plastic no easy broken like some pieces you would buy. We love the house!
- Truly a little’s girl dream. For a first dollhouse, it is absolutely fabulous. I can recall as a little girl that I would flip through the pages of the toy catalogues and stop on the doll houses. Oh to actually have one for myself was a dream. It took some time to finally get it put together, but once it was upright it was fabulous. I was lucky to get it here and mostly put together before my daughter got home from school. She was absolutely thrilled when she came in through the door. Dolls were immediately moved into the dollhouse, and have not left since that first day. Up and down the easily maneuvered elevator they have ridden. And up and down the stairs leading from the second floor to the third floor. I have also found a doll or two lounging in the bathtub that was a part of the furniture that came with the dollhouse. Other than the initial difficulty with putting the house together the only problem came with the chandelier that hangs in the third floor bedroom. The small piece that connects the chandelier to the string easily breaks. By the end of the first day I had to mend it in a way that would be stronger if it were to swing. Despite that small issue the dollhouse is loved and often filled with dolls and enjoyment.
- Putting this Dollhouse together took me 2 1/2 hours. I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss a step so I double checked everything. I first took all the parts out and put them in order by the numbers that were on the pieces. This was very helpful. Make sure you have the correct color of screw because different parts of the dollhouse require different color of screws. I found there was only 3 pieces of this dollhouse that had very minor imperfections, not anything to really fuss about. Each piece was carefully wrapped so they weren’t to rub against each other which was very nice. The screwdriver I found that worked best was a Craftsman #1, you still had to push hard as not to strip the screw head. Don’t tighten up the screws all the way as you will need to adjust pieces to fit the holes where you’ll need to put a screw in. This dollhouse is very nicely put together as in the color scheme and décor with all the extra’s to decorate this dollhouse. You get a bed with 2 covers, 3 different sizes of tables, a bathtub, couch, hanging lamp, standing lamp and a 2 tier cake. The elevator and stairs make this dollhouse look like a real home. I’ve put 2 pictures for you to see what the complete dollhouse looks like with and without dolls. the inside dimensions of the 1st and 2nd floor are 23 1/2″ Wide, 13 1/4″ High and 11″ Deep. The 3rd floor is the same Width & Depth but the Height goes from 13 1/4″ on the right side and up to 15 1/4″ on the left side. This dollhouse would make a wonderful addition to any doll loving girl that loves to play with dolls. This dollhouse will certainly be used with grand-daughters ages 2,5 and 8.