Catch every masterpiece with the KidKraft Artist Easel with Paper Roll. The double-sided design features a dry-erase surface on one side and a chalkboard on the other. The included paper roll mounts to the top of the easel and unrolls for seamless creativity. Convenient, spill-proof paint cups keep paint fresh and off the floor and easy-clean plastic trays keep the artist’s supplies all in one place. This is a must-have for the little artists in your home.
KidKraft Artist Easel with Paper Roll:
- Easily adjustable height
- Provides a large flat surface for creating masterpieces
- Includes a dry-erase board, a chalkboard and a paper roll to spark creativity
- 2 convenient storage trays
- Includes kids’ art easel with paper roll and three plastic paint cups
- Smart, sturdy construction
- Some assembly required
- Step-by-step assembly instructions included
- Paints, colored chalk and dry-erase markers sold separately
- Paint cups can be cleaned easily; water-based paint is recommended for fast, effective cleanup
Warning Text: Personalization Not Available
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth
- Colorful and sturdy. Easy to assemble. But best of all my two grandchildren ages 3 and 4 are throughly enjoying its use.
- It was a gift for the grandkids and they LOVED it. They just received it so not sure how it will hold up, but the excitement was there.
- This is a gift for my grandson and he is so happy with it!
- Exactly what I wanted for my five- year old grandson. He is well pleased with his art center.
- This is a sturdy child-size easel with lots of built in holders for paints, markers, and crayons (or cookies and milk). The stability is good, but can’t stand up to climbers. Supervision is obviously necessary.
- Bought this for one of my grandchildren for Christmas. He was almost 5 years old. His 7 year old cousin LOVED it and both boys used it for hours and hours. My only disappointment is I haven’t received any of their beautiful artwork yet! (I live in another state). They enjoyed it soooo much, mommmy had to buy another roll of paper!
- My granddaughter is thrilled to have her own easel. It is well made, and has a better chalkboard than Melissa and Doug’s. But if they’re only offering three colors, why didn’t they choose the primary colors? Instead you get yellow blue and green. Did they forget that yellow and blue make green? Pre-holiday shipping time was fast!
- I sent this to my 5 year old grandson for Christmas. His 7 year old cousin has been using it non-stop. I believe both boys LOVE it. Easy to erect. Even my DIL with non-mechanical skills could put it together and she saids it folds up nicely to be placed under a bed. Win – win!
- This item is not easy to assemble. The screws don’t go in easy and this is not something that you can assemble alone because the board keeps closing when you try to attach the legs. Also, I can’t clean the dry erase markers from the dry erase board. It never comes completely clean.