Dare to dream big with our KidKraft 18-Inch Dollhouse Doll Manor! Standing over five feet tall and four feet wide, this is one of our very biggest dollhouses with four rooms and a balcony for kids to explore. Two winding staircases and real wood features bring Doll Manor to life with more than enough room for kids to play together. The included 12-piece jumbo furniture pack is perfect for 18-inch dolls to live luxuriously.
- 3 levels, 4 rooms and a balcony
- 2 staircases
- Finely detailed artwork
- Smart, sturdy wood construction
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth
- This is the most amazing doll house ever! What I love about it is its size. My daughter can play with it by using her larger size dolls. It’s something we can play with together.
- My Cassidy loves her doll house it’s huge and was a great buy for Christmas would highly recommend
- It’s perfect and huge,my daughter loves her new doll house.
- I purchased this for my 7 year old Birthday present and she LOVES it!! I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 star because almost every piece had nicks, dents, and some of the background picture pieces were coming apart from the wood pieces…also not all pieces were labeled and the one I ordered had different patterns in the house then the one I received. I also paid almost $30+ dollars more then what’s it selling for…. It takes about 4 hours to built it with 2 ppl…however at the end of the day my daughter is HAPPY and that’s what matters!!!
- Not too tough to put together once you get it started. My daughters love it. It is very big though.
- I bought for my daughter for Christmas she loved it super surprised! its a great doll house only issue is it was missing a piece.
- It takes some time, but the directions are very clear to set it up. My husband and I agree that you need two sets of hands to put the house together. We had a great time putting this together as a surprise for our daughters.
- I put together the dollhouse this weekend, it took just under 2 hours, not because the assembly was not especially complex, outside of pictures-only directions that lack any text and leave you guessing sometimes. I would give it 3 out of 5 on the quality and assembly, mainly because the average kid stuff these days is pretty lousy in terms of quality and build. Certainly better than that garbage Barbie Dream house I had to deal with last holiday. That thing was a house of horrors to put together and pretty much fell apart. My disappointment stems from the use of styrofoam packing that seemed to turn to a sawdust like consistency throughout the box prior to be opening it. I spent about 45 minutes with the shop vac having to vacuum little styrofoam pieces from of each and every piece. Imagine having a skim of styrofoam ball snow covering everything that sticks to anything it touches, including you, the walls, the carpet, et cetera. The styrofoam issue was not something I would wish on anyone else, hence my “no” recommendation.