The Keystone through-the-wall air conditioner with “Follow Me” remote control is perfect for cooling a room up to 450 square feet. It has electronic controls with LED display and a temperature-sensing LCD remote control allowing you to conveniently see, set and maintain the room temperature from across the room. Money-saving features include energy-saver mode, sleep mode and a programmable 24-hour timer. Plus quiet operation helps you get a good night’s sleep. This unit is designed for through-the-wall installation and is not designed for standard window installation (wall sleeve sold separately).
Keystone KSTAT10-1C 10,000 BTU 115V Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner with “Follow Me” LCD Remote Control:
- 2016 Energy Star: 10.6 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner for through-the-wall installation (Not suitable for window installation)
- Uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 450 sq ft with dehumidification up to 2.3 pints per hour
- Electronic controls with LED display allows you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Temperature-sensing LCD remote control allows you control the temperature from across the room
- Auto-restart saves your settings for when power is restored to the unit
- Adjustable 4-way air flow direction allows you to easily control the direction of the cool air
- Quiet operation for a good night’s sleep (53.1 dB on low)
- 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds, plus Auto Cool for cooling flexibility
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Energy-saver mode conserves energy and saves you money
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Easy-clean, slide-out mesh filter with check filter alert on the unit
- Extra long 7′ 3-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- U.L. safety listing
- Wall sleeve sold separately, KSTSLV1
- It cools fast and the dehumidifier feature is very useful. I was surprised when i found out about it.
- The metal back attaches to the wall sleeve. Within a few minutes of plugging the unit into the wall the cold air began. I am very pleased with the unit.
- I picked it up on Friday night and it worked fine Saturday after getting it installed and then Saturday afternoon it started making a loud noise which is not a vibration , not sure what it is but sounds like coming from the condenser so unplugged it and have been roasting since cause tried calling the number in the directions they give you and no one working on weekends and have no idea how warranty works but I know it is too heavy for me to carry. Had to have someone bring it to my house so sure do not want to have to return it if at all possible. Will find out tomorrow what they say~~~ Not very pleased at the moment. Deb