The Keystone through-the-wall air conditioner with “Follow Me” remote control is perfect for cooling a room up to 350 square feet. It has electronic controls with LED display and a temperature-sensing LCD remote control allowing you to conveniently see, set and maintain the room temperature from across the room. Money-saving features include energy-saver mode, sleep mode and a programmable 24-hour timer. Plus quiet operation helps you get a good night’s sleep. This unit is designed for through-the-wall installation and is not designed for standard window installation (wall sleeve sold separately).
Keystone KSTAT08-1C 8,000 BTU 115V Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner with “Follow Me” LCD Remote Control:
- 2016 Energy Star: 10.6 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner for through-the-wall installation (Not suitable for window installation)
- Uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 350 sq ft with dehumidification up to 2.1 pints per hour
- Electronic controls with LED display allows you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Temperature-sensing LCD remote control allows you control the temperature from across the room
- Auto-restart saves your settings for when power is restored to the unit
- Adjustable 4-way air flow direction allows you to easily control the direction of the cool air
- Quiet operation for a good night’s sleep (51.8 dB on low)
- 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds, plus Auto Cool for cooling flexibility
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Energy-saver mode conserves energy and saves you money
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Easy-clean, slide-out mesh filter with check filter alert on the unit
- Extra long 7′ 3-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- U.L. safety listing
- Wall sleeve sold separately, KSTSLV1
- Nice size for small apartment. Easy to install, quiet unit.
- the A/C unit arrived on the day that was posted in good condition. This Air conditioner is a very good product. Installation is easy and the directions easy to understand. Once installed, it is very quiet and with the fan mode on and temperature set to your comfort level, it runs like a top! It quickly cools my living room (12 X 10 ) and kitchen ( 12 X 14) . It has a remote control unit, which I like too. Over all, this is a very good buy for the money and I can recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a sturdy and dependable A/C unit.
- Quiet, nice, smart looking.