The Keurig K475 Coffee Maker is a programmable, feature-filled brewer with strength and temperature control, and customizable settings to deliver a premium brewing experience. The large color touch screen makes it easy to brew the perfect cup, mug, or carafe, and there is a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai, and mochas. It utilizes interactive technology to recognize the inserted Keurig pod and optimize to the recommended, customized setting for that particular beverage. Also included are six K-Cup pods and two water filters to help ensure your beverages taste their best. Keurig K475 Vintage Red Brewing System
- The kurig works well but a little disappointing that it won’t let you use third party pods to make your on coffee without fooling it. Otherwise it’s great. It arrived on time and the price was great.
- My family and I like or k475 Keurig 2.0. so for it as work like a charm for my family and I. So for I have not test the functions of the numbers one through six. So for I have used the k- cups. Not the carafe, or the travel mug sizes, not yet. Great purchase so for I love the Keurig 2.0. And I will by one again.
- I’ve had this machine only for 1 week, but I absolutely love the coffee, the color “Sandy Pearl”, and the light in the water holder makes the brewer even more lovely. I will say the only problem I had when starting to use the machine is that I kept tying to push the pods in with the movable clip just below the pod area. I had to call Keurig to eventually find out I was doing it wrong, and too just place them in and not force them or move the lower clip at all, this was the only problem I encountered, which could have been avoided with a short explanation about the placing of the pods in the original starting the machine directions. I also found out that I was able to use my VUE pods which was such a wonderful surprise. “No wasted pods”. So my advice to any new user is to follow the directions given and make sure you just set the pods in gently and don’t force anything or you’ll have many frustrating issues.
- I finally got my Sandy Pearl Keurig.I’ve had it for 4 days now and I’m in love with it,lol.The features are amazing.This is my 3rd Keurig and the only reason for that is they keep coming out with great machines.Everytime has been an upgrade.Touchscreen!Love it!
- I purchased my Keurig Model 2.0 Brewing System from Keurig.com 1-1/2 years ago and am completely dissatisfied with the product. My previous machine was “bullet-proof” and lasted forever. The 2.0 is always clogging up and requiring me to clear the “pin” with a paper clip. I clean and de-scale the machine as recommended and ONLY use genuine Keurig pods. However, it seems like I need to unclog it every 3 days. No longer recommending the brand to friends and family……..