Product Features: 10 Brew Sizes (Including Carafe Sizes). 40 oz. Water Reservoir. Strength Control. Black & White Touch Display. Compact Size. Keurig Carafe Sold Separately.
The Keurig K200 Brewing System features revolutionary Keurig Brewing Technology, designed to read the lid of each K-Cup, K-Mug or K-Carafe pod to brew the perfect beverage every time. Theres even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai, and mochas. Choose over 500 varieties from 75 brands you love.
Your brew is complete. Enjoy!
Keurig K200 Coffee Maker, Turquiose:
- K-Cup Pod brew sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10 oz
- K-Mug Pod brew sizes: 12, 14, 16 oz
- K-Carafe Pod brew sizes: 22, 26, 30 oz
- 40 oz water reservoir is located behind the brewer to help save space
- Strength control means you can brew your way, strong or regular, to suit your taste
- Touch Screen makes it easy to adjust settings
- the only complaint is the color, we have always bought black ones & color on computer screen appears much lighter for the sandy color & actual one is darker & not as nice as picture
- Ive been wanting one of these Keurig coffee makers for a while. Finally got it at Walmart. Got it quickly & picked up at store. I had picked the color red, but the red on the machine not the actual chard of red I saw online, but it looks good. Like being able to make just one cup of coffee and not having to waste throwing rest away like I was doing with regular coffee machine. I like that you can make chocolate & tea. I really like it and do recommend it.
- just bought a violet K.02 so much fun! very happy with my Keurig. maintenance is easy, doughnut house pods are my favorite, dark chocolate. Had a problem with chocolate, solved it by using just the hot water, cut the pod open and pour into the hot water. Don’t waste coffee and no messy coffee grounds. BTW gave the black coffee maker to my grand daughter.
- I was nervous to buy this from reading mixed reviews. I have had several Keurigs in the pass but have been recently using a Hamilton Beach that takes kcups. Since it quit working, I decided to go back to Keurig. I love the simplicity of adding water, pushing a button, and finish getting ready for work. Well, I have used this a handful of times now and each time there has been coffee grounds everywhere in my drink. (using a Keurig brand kcup) This is quite irritating. Need a solution or this is going back. I would love nothing more than this to work as it should.
- Love this. Great Coffee Everyday! Easy & Easy to clean!
- I bought this and I am returning. I made a carafe of coffee using the reusable pod and it was like drinking colored water—no flavor at all! I can’t wait for this to be improved—-I love the concept of a 2 in 1 brewer.