Are your kids’ toys taking over the yard? Does your patio or deck need extra seating? The attractive, multifunctional design of the Keter 150-gallon Rockwood Deck Box makes it the perfect outdoor storage solution and much more. Besides keeping your garden tools, outdoor furniture cushions, sporting equipment or pool accessories organized, it serves as a beautiful and practical addition that optimizes your outdoor living space and blends seamlessly with your decor.
Keter Rockwood Outdoor Plastic Deck Box, All-Weather Resin Storage, 150 Gal, Brown:
- Exterior dimensions: 61″L x 28.5″W x 25.3″H
- Internal dimensions: 56″L x 24.6″W x 22.8″H
- Storage capacity: 150 gal
- Weight capacity: 770 lbs.
- Comfortably seats 2 adults
- Extra-large storage capacity, ideal for large cushions, garden and pool supplies
- Elegant wood-look panel appearance
- Lid designed with pistons so that it opens easily and automatically
- Vented for air circulation
- Constructed with all-weather polypropylene resin plastic that will never chip, rust, rot or peel
- Assembly was quick and easy and it is the perfect size for our small backyard. All of my supplies for the yard fit snugly in the unit.
- I bought this to store my wood pellets next to the house during the winter. It can hold almost 20 forty pound bags! It was really easy to put together which was a bonus!
- went together easily and seems to be very sturdy, good quality for the price
- This Lanai Box was very well constructed and easy to put together. I would highly recommend it to my family and friends=) Also it can be used as an extra seat or two! All our cushions fit in nicely.
- Great product for the price. However, I wouldn’t let anyone over 150 pounds use it as a seat. Huge storage.
- This was super easy to assemble and is huge. I have four large chair cushions a loveseat cushion and the back cushions and 2 throw pillows and they fit easily. It looks great with my wicker furniture. I would buy again if I needed it.
- Easy to put together. Looks great for HOA requirements. More than enough storage! Thinking about purchasing one more for the value!
- I have two of these, purchased last year. Would get another (and probably will). One is used for indoor storage, winter blankets, extra pillows, comforters, odds and ends bedding. Clean, sturdy, easy accessibility to remove, pack items. So many uses. Other is kept in garage for storing holiday items, lots of room, stays clean inside, the huge lid makes items easy to reach, remove, repack. GREAT ITEM.