This Keter Glenwood 101-Gallon Deck Box is fully weather-resistant and UV-protected.
Keter Glenwood Outdoor Plastic Deck Storage Container Box 101 Gal, Brown:
- External dimensions: 50.4″L x 25.6″W x 24″H
- Internal dimensions: 48″L x 21.3″W x 22.8″H
- Storage capacity: 101 gallons
- Stylish wood-paneled design
- Automatic opening mechanism makes opening and closing easy
- Built-in handles for movability
- Lockable lid for extra safety and security
- Ventilated interior
- Will not warp, dent, rust or peel
- Never needs painting
- Easy to assemble
- Made from polypropylene resin plastic to ensure its durability
- I bought this outdoor container as a present and my son in law was very pleased and happy with it
- Good Points: Was easy to put together, all the parts where there and the instructions were simple to follow. Not so Good Points: The bottom could use some reinforcement. The lid does not latch – you have to put a lock, or something, through the holes to keep it shut. It is a very dark brown and scuffs easily. I will have to wait until it rains to find out if it is waterproof.
- It is great for outside to protect the outside seat cushions
- Found everything included and directions were a snap. True the bottom is not going hold forever, but then I am not putting more than whats reasonable to weight in there. It’s been positioned off the ground 5 inches for lasting longer. Yes you can sit on it. It’s quite sturdy and for the price, very happy with choice. If you want to spend more, go for it.
- I read through many of the reviews before getting this. I was skeptical due to the 1-2 star reviews. I am not sure why some said what they did, but here is my experience after purchasing and having it delivered 9/2016. The sole purpose of this was for patio cushion storage to keep them dry and out of weather when not being used. 1 – Material – it clearly states what it is made from, which is exactly what I wanted for outdoor use. Yes, you can spend more for “sturdier” more expensive plastics or other materials, but I didn’t need that. 2 – Storage “weight” – it is not meant to store hundreds of pounds of whatever. Yes, the bottom piece is not heavy wood or made for heavy weight storage, but plenty for up to 50lbs (according to papers shipped with item.) Actually if you wanted to store more all you would need to do is put something under the bottom to give it more support. (simple wood block in center would give great support for more weight.) 3 – Instructions – The ones I received couldn’t have been clearer. I had the whole thing put together, by myself, in about 20 minutes. Overall I am very pleased with the product. Sturdy enough for what I need, made for outdoors, will keep cushions dry, even has a nice cover with a padlock option. Definitely worth the money. Maybe they fixed things since the others purchased, but this does not deserve the 1-3 stars many gave it. IMHO.
- The box was in good shape when we received the storage container but the piece itself was scratched up. My husband had it put together before I seen the scratches or I would have returned for a different non damaged piece. It was clear the pieces were scratched before it was packaged. Other than that I am happy with the storage container.
- don’t waste your time and money. we tried to go for the less expensive product to save about $30. you get what you pay for. returned to store.