Ultimate indulgence, contemporary design and ergonomic comfort are exactly the right combination for your patio or garden spot. With the Corfu deep seating set from Keter, you’ll know right away that relaxation doesn’t get any better. The Corfu set is crafted from Keter plastic, a durable yet natural looking material. The upscale look of rattan furniture with the robust resilience of Keter’s unique polypropylene resin construction delivers weather-resistant, maintenance-free seating that sets the scene for luxurious outdoor living.
Keter Corfu Resin Love Seat with Cushions, All Weather Plastic Patio Furniture, Brown Gray Rattan:
- Assembled dimensions: 50.4″W x 27.6″D x 31.1″H
- Weight capacity: 299.9 lbs.
- Open-weave design that mirrors natural rattan
- Ergonomically engineered for ultimate comfort
- Virtually maintenance free, rust-proof and decay-proof material
- High temperature tolerant and UV protected so it will not fade
- Easy to move, rearrange or put into storage thanks to its lightweight build
- Designed for self-assembly (assembly tool included)
- Coordinates with the Corfu Armchair and Corfu Coffee Table
- Love this love seat! I now have this whole set on my balcony. It’s a great look and relatively easy to put together. Took about an hour. Very pleased! Price is super reasonable. May get thicker cushions down the road.
- This loveseat is a perfect size for our small patio area. Like that it can be left outdoors in an unprotected from the weather area too. The instructions to assemble where a bit challenging for me, but did get it together. Added some back pillows and is very comfy.
- For the price this is a great set. I recommend it. The cushions are thin though. But I replaced them. In addition, the backs of the chairs dont look great. Still for the price you cant beat it.
- I love this patio set. (Bought matching set: 2 chairs, loveseat and coffee table) I wanted something that wasn’t too big for this area of our patio and this set is perfect. Some others that I looked at looked so small and read reviews of men feeling like they were sized for children. My husband thinks this Keter set is very comfortable and he is 6′ 1″ 180 lbs. I do not have pictures with the cushions that come with this set. They are a nice cream color but not very thick. I like that you can sit on this without the cushions if you want in case they get wet. All 4 pieces took about an hour or a little more with two people to put to together. Overall, all good things to say! For the price, you can’t beat it!
- It took a while to find the brown one in stock at a reasonable price. I paid a little over 100. I have the rest of this set and it is sturdy and good looking. Assembly easy to follow.
- This love seat is perfect for my porch. I paired it with 2 of the chairs and everything fits perfectly. Not to difficult to assemble and they look way more expensive than what they are. I paired teal pillows with the chairs to match my rug. I love my new patio furniture.
- We bought two of the sofas and love them! Easy to put together, the cushions really aren’t as bad as everyone makes them seem but I guess it depends on your prefrence of how much cushion you need. We love this item!
- I purchased this love seat from walmart.com and received the package with missing parts (all the metal pieces and hardware). I contacted the walmart.com and they suggested me to call the manufacturer requesting a shipment of the hardware. OK. Here’s what the manufacturer did to me. First they never said that they are sorry about their mistake, instead they told me that I should contact walmart for replacement, which made me unhappy because it’s like shirking responsibilities from one another. Then they tell me that the hardware is not needed at all, which is a totally nonsense because otherwise the instructional manual would have told every customer not to bother to use screws!!! And what happened next is the customer line starts to yell at me and interrupt my speaking for at least 5 times. She HUNG UP THE PHONE when I was speaking!!! They never mentioned that they are sorry about their mistake, they never mentioned to ship me a new pack of the parts. All they do is to ask me to handle this by myself or with the Walmart. I don’t believe that a shopping could end up as such unpleasant and even insulting experience, while there’s nothing a customer did wrong. It’s not about the money, it’s about the manufacturer’s attitude towards a costumer. And that’s key to success in business. With such bad customer service, I strongly recommend that to avoid do any business with Keter. All OF THEM! https://www.walmart.com/tp/keter