Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days To Glow Moisturizer:
- Creates flawless, natural-looking color
- See color results fast
- Great color without odor
- Jergens moisturizer medium to tan is healthy and safe way to achieve skin tone
Warning Text: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. This product does not contain a sunscreen And does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, And other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Isostearate, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Troxerutin, Isohexadecane, Behenyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, BHT, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Erythrulose, Caramel.
Instructions: Smooth on evenly And rub in completely. Use sparingly on elbows, knees And ankles. Wash hands after application. Allow several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Use until desired color is achieved. Reapply as needed.
- I’m a redhead and have very pale skin. in the summer the top half even with sunscreen gets some color (usually freckles) but my legs stay translucent white no matter what I do. I bought this in hopes of balancing out my skin color so i dont look so off balance. Used the fair to medium and it works great! I use it twice a week and for the first time have natural looking color on my legs with no fake orange tone you get from some others.Would definitely recommend!!
- I bought this a few weeks ago because I am not able to tan so when I wear summer clothes and show more skin I look white and pasty. I love it already!!! I applied it for the first time yesterday because I wore shorts and was pretty impressed with the results.The only problem was that I had a few white spots and a few light orangish spots. That was okay though, no ones tan is perfect. I will still continue to use this product though
- I have been using this for a few years and it’s the best. I have access to other tanners but this is the only one I Love! Wish t came in bigger tubes..
- I started using this just a week ago. And already I am hooked! I’m very fair. Have always struggled with my “glow in the dark” skin. Hate the idea of tanning beds because of the risks. But must confess, I’ve used them because that’s the only way I’ve been able to get a tan. But NOW! This moisturizer is as easy to apply as regular lotion. Doesn’t streak, doesn’t make me look orange, doesn’t make my knees and elbows look dark. It DOES deliver exactly what it promises. I just put it on, (and I’m not even that careful) wash my hands, and within hours I have this natural tan body that doesn’t rub off, smell funny or look fake! It’s magical. Thank you Jergens!!!
- I LOVE this lotion. Working PM shift I don’t catch the warm afternoon sun. A tip I have used for years is to blend the lotion with Neutrogena Body oil. It blends great, adds extra moisture which is quickly absorbed. This helps to eliminate any “streaks” on your skin.
- My skin turned orange..never buy again