The Jaxx Pier with Drawer Tower is a good choice for holding audio and video equipment. It features three shelves for holding your equipment neatly and one drawer to keep small important items safely tucked away. This audio-video tower is designed to work well with almost any decorating style . Jaxx Pier with Drawer:
- Three shelves hold audio and video equipment
- Multiple finishes
- One drawer for those small yet important items
- Three-shelf tower with multiple finishes overall dimensions: 22″L x 20″W x 40″H
- Easy to put together. About 30 minutes. Solid heavy sturdy piece of furniture. Not cheap looking.
- Very nice and sturdy. I use for a gaming table to put the game systems and Videos in the drawer area. Looks nice also.
- I happened to find this cabinet / shelf unit on hay needle.com just before I was about to purchase something completely different and I am so glad I found this. I wanted something for the left of my fireplace to hold the cable and surround sound components. My husband put it together — he’s very handy and did say it was fairly involved and directions were not all that useful. But I love it and looks great. It matches other end tables in the room as well.
- Ordered the Jaxx coffee table and loved it so much I ordered the pier! Sturdy & nice looking!
- Once assembled, the product looked great, however plan to spend 2-3 hours on assembly. And be careful not to strip the screws when screwing the runners onto the inside of the drawer. I would image if I used an electric screw driver it would have made my life easier, because it’s literally forcing screws into the wood of the drawers. Also be careful not to put the runners on the wrong direction, that caused major issues for me because the graphics are very unclear. With all that said, for $140, it’s what I expected and it does look nice. I don’t mind the three hour assembly, but I wouldn’t recommend getting the entire collection.