The Jarden Home Environment Bionaire 9″ Window Fan features a variety of convenient features to help you stay comfortable inside. It has a remote control for easy adjustment of various settings. This exhaust window fan has three different fan speeds for when you want high power air circulation or a lower, energy saving output. It installs into double-hung, vertical slider and basement windows 24-37″ wide using convenient extenders that let you adjust it securely into place. The Jarden Home Environment Bionaire 9″ Window Fan draws in fresh, cool air from the outside or exhausts stale, hot air from inside. It can do both simultaneously, because each of the two fans can be set independently to draw in or exhaust out. This window fan with remote control can be set to operate either manually or automatically, with its thermostat turning the fans off and on to maintain a selected temperature.
Jarden Home Environment Bionaire 9″ Window Fan:
- Draws in cool air, exhausts hot air or exchanges air with outside
- Window fan with remote control and LCD screen
- 3 speeds
- Thermostat turns fan off/on to maintain selected comfort level
- Exhaust window fan fits double-hung, vertical slider and basement windows 24-37″ wide
- Extenders permit custom fit
- 1-year warranty
- Two independent fans that can work separately to draw outside air in and push stale air out at the same time
- Can be operated both manually and automatically with thermostat
- Displays current room temperature and desired temperature for automatic use
- Alter speed, manual/automatic operation, air-flow direction and temperature using the remote
- Short and simple – It moves air, moves it pretty quietly considering the amount of air, and it will do it in any direction you want it to ! You can actually sleep with it on high speed. Time will tell as far as the durability of the electronic circuitry but so far so good. Definitely recommend
- This fan is exactly what I had been searching for. Great airflow and very quiet.
- This is the best fan I have ever purchased. It works based on the temperature that you want. It is so nice to have it reach a temp and then shut off. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a more advanced fan.
- We have been searching for a quiet bedroom window fan. We purchased and returned several. Then we found the Jarden Home Environment Bionaire fan. This is a quiet fan especially on the low setting. Perfect for a bedroom. It even fits in extra wide windows if needed. We liked it so much, we purchased two more for the other bedrooms.
- Very powerful yet very quite, extremely easy to use, very accurate temperature control as well. Three speed will make anyone happy, it displays the room temperature, you can dim the digital display three ways, 1. bright, 2. medium bright, 3 dim. It has a built-in accordion on each side in order to close the gap between the fan and the window, it also comes with two extra extender for very large windows as well.
- The first time I turned the fan on, it sounded like it was dying and there was a red light that stayed on as well. Returning immediately.