The Ironman Essex 990 Inversion Table is designed to relieve back pain and give you stress relief in the comfort of your home. It provides continuous blood circulation throughout your body so you can feel better. This heavy-duty Ironman inversion table keeps your muscles flexible to help improve your athletic performance too. The steel frame has a 3/4″ soft-foam backrest for comfort. The scratch-resistant, powder-coated finish of this inversion exercise table gives it a sleek and polished look. The table can be inverted in different angles with the help of an adjustable strap. The ankle holders keep your ankles safely in place when the table is inverted and during return to its upright position. This Ironman Inversion Table has a weight capacity of 275 lbs, and the height can be adjusted from 4′ 10″ to 6′ 6″ so everyone in your household can enjoy the benefits. Give your back a break with the Ironman Essex 990 Inversion Table.
Ironman Essex 990 Inversion Table:
- Can help relieve back pain and stress
- Helps keep muscles flexible for improved athletic performance
- Provides continuing blood circulation in the body to help improve how you feel
- Steel frame with 3/4” foam padding
- Strap-adjustable inversion angle
- Foam rollers and ankle holders for extra security as you invert and return upright
- Inverts to a full 180 degrees
- Can be inverted in different angles with the help of an adjustable strap
- Accommodates users 4’10” to 6’6″ tall
- Weight capacity of 275 lbs
- Inversion exercise table for men and women
- Scratch-resistant, powder-coated frame
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Make sure you read the directions and start out a small incline for a few minutes and work your way up. The box came practically destroyed, cant believe it wasn’t damaged. I have many pics but this would only allow 2.
- Like many reviewers, I suffer from lower back pain. Ordered this product through Wal Mart and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived within 4 days ( they delivered on a Saturday) Very easy to assemble and took about 20 minutes to set up. High quality product and very well made. Note – I have a lot of exercise equipment and this is on par with other higher end equipment that I use. I have been using it after yard work, exercise and other times for about 5 min each time. In just a few days, my body feels less tight, my lower back pain is much improved. Also helping my neck issues as it releases the tensions when inverted. I am a believer and would recommend this unit
- Very well made and very sturdy. It comes with easy to understand instructions, both for assembly and use. Best $100 I’ve spent in a long time!
- As an older adult, I have gotten shorter over the years which I suspect is due to my spine compressing which in turn is pinching some nerves. This inversion table is helping relieve the pain in my back. I have been using the inversion table for about 2 weeks and already getting relief. The unit requires some assembly but the instructions are detailed and easy to follow.
- After i sold 3 fot yall u stopped selling them . Now u have to order from sams club a jacked price always go for business!!!
- Well made product, it made a great difference helping with my lower back pain the first time that I used it
- My husband wanted one of these bc he uses it often at the gym. This one is much sturdier, and it’s great to be able to invert for short periods of time throughout the day! It was fairly easy to put together and is really safe and easy to use . Would definitely recommend this brand if you’re thinking of buying one!!
- I have 3 herniated disks in my neck and another in my mid back. I was having daily pain and facing major surgery. I hang on this for a couple minutes every evening and I no longer hurt. Now if I skip a day, I really notice it. For us, we found that we have to adjust the height bar several inches longer than actual height to allow proper balance point. I am 5’1.5″ and I find the best balance for me is at 5’6″. (I guess I am top heavy female, LOL!) My husband is 5’9″ and uses it at 5’11”. I seriously doubt that someone over 6″ would be able to obtain proper balance and support with this unit. The unit is very well manufactured, it is heavy duty and sturdy. The existing ankle supports can be somewhat uncomfortable, but I found that with a towel added as additional cushion on the ankle supports, I am much more comfortable. However I don’t fully invert either and that can make a difference. This is great buy and I highly recommend it to my friends.
- I was looking for an affordable inversion table and the Ironman Essex 990 from Walmart fits the bill nicely. Some assembly required, then you are good to go with a full inversion experience. Pros: affordable, well made, easy to adjust, compact, collapses for easy storage Cons: assembly takes a bit of time
- Budget version of ironman inversion table. Poor quality as missing assembly nuts and bolts. DIrections provided in packaging did not correlate with parts provided. Heavier than advertised. Difficult to imagine folding and storing this unit. Waste of time and effort. Returned. : (