Tackle dirt and stains in hard-to-reach places with the help of this iRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot. It is possible to reach spaces under kitchen cabinets and work at removing stains around toilets. Just attach a Braava jet cleaning pad to this robot vacuum cleaner and it automatically selects wet mopping, damp sweeping or dry sweeping. When you are done, just eject and discard the pad with the push of a button. It is designed to clean hard floors, including hardwood, tile and stone. This cleaning robot is built to get into places like corners as well. It won’t harm or spray walls or furniture and it is built to avoid stairs and riding up on rugs. The cleaner has a virtual wall mode that creates an invisible boundary. A convenient charger stores and keeps the battery fresh between cleanings. Do your hard-to-reach cleanings with the iRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot.
iRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot:
- Mops and sweeps hard floors
- Gets into hard-to-reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners and below cabinets
- Precision jet spray and vibrating cleaning head tackle dirt and stains
- Automatically selects the correct cleaning mode based on Braava jet pad type
- Choose from wet mopping, damp sweeping and dry sweeping
- Robot vacuum cleaner won’t harm or spray walls or furniture
- Avoids stairs and riding up on rugs
- Virtual wall mode creates an invisible boundary
- Eject and discard pads at the push of a button
- Convenient charger stores and charges battery between cleanings
- This Robot does a great job & can get to places that are small like around the toilet. It mops very thoroughly. We use it for the baths.
- We recently purchased the iRobot Brava Jet 240 and I am impressed. It scoots around the floor, squirting and mopping while mapping out our kitchen. It cleans well and I can use my time to do other things. By the way the dog loves to watch it work.
- I have MS, so tried this product. I was able to clean a kitchen and 2 bathrooms with just the one charge and one pad. It went around the toilet bowl (did get caught under a cabinet, though) and did a good job on all the floors. This is lightweight and is so very easy to use. I was most pleased. It saved me a lot of work that is difficult to do under my circumstances.