The Ireland Full Size Bed features an elegant and sleek contemporary style in brown PU leather. Enhance your home’s look with the clean lines and upholstered design that is perfectly suited for any bedroom environment.
Ireland Full Upholstered Platform Bed, Brown:
- Contemporary design
- Headboard and bed frame upholstered in stylish brown PU leather
- Mattress and box spring sold separately
- Arrives in 2 boxes
- Assembly required
- Model# 14375F-HB
- Full size bed (assembled): 57″L x 3″W x 11″H
- Warranty: 60 days after invoice date
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Box 1 dimensions: 60″L x 26″W x 7″H; weight: 24 lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 79″L x 11″W x 7″H; weight: 24 lbs
- Mine works just great had it almost 4 months if half the people here used a box spring or a wood pallet there would be no bad reviews. (I’m a wood pallet man myself)
- It looks great when fully assembled. The down side was that the wooden slats were not long enough for the bed frame, so I had to rig them with bigger screws and hinges. And you need a firm foundation on top of the slats or else your mattress will sink, sag, and sit very low. I bought a bunkie board and that provided great support and firmness under my memory foam mattress.
- My 10 year old daughter picked this bed out. It looks better with a box spring. Comfort is great and quality is great. Looks amazing in her room and she could not be happier. Easy to put ensemble.
- I purchased this bed for my husband and I in February of last year and we love it! we already had our mattress set and the three slats has held up fine even with our 3 and 5 year old sons jumping in our bed! We sleep comfortable every night and love this bed.
- The shipping was very fast,it took about 3 days. It came in 2 different boxes and took half and hr to assemble. It looks like the picture but I do recommend more support, the wood they have is very flimsy. Immediately when I saw that I added 4 1inch thick boards in between the thin ones. Other then that this is a wonderful bed..
- This bed was perfect! After reading several reviews about it, I decided to order, it came within 3 days and was very easy to put together, I do recommend that you buy a nice pillow top mattress to get the fullness of the bed. It is nice and sturdy and the leather does not look cheap.
- Had this bed for a year and haven’t had any problems at all. Took about an hour to assemble. The leather detail is really nice. I bought a mattress and box spring and it’s the perfect height. The bed is strong enough to support me and my bf. I love it.
- I bought this frame Nov 26, 2016. Once the 2 separate boxes arrived, the instructions were poorly printed. The 3 very thin bed slats that came with the bed are useless. I bought new slats from Wal Mart, but the bed was 2in to big. Also this frame you NEED a box spring. I returned the slats, and bought an old fashion metal bed frame. The old metal frame fit inside of this bed frame, and then I bought a box spring. This bed ended up costing me about $200 because it was poorly made and manufactured. Buy this bed at your own risk, just know that there will be a few extra things that you will need to make this bed functional.