The Intex Raised Airbed Kit is engineered with the Dura-Beam Technology, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers, resulting in amazing durability for years of lasting comfort, the Comfort-Plush Series provides enhanced comfort, stability and support. Unlike traditional airbed construction, high-strength polyester fibers do not stretch over time. A built-in pump will inflate and deflate the queen airbed with the switch of a button and can be used to adjust your desired level of firmness by turning the dial.
Intex Raised Airbed Kit, Queen:
- Engineered with the Dura-Beam Technology Series
- The Intex Raised Airbed Kit provides enhanced comfort, stability and support
- Provide your guests with a cozy Comfort-Plush Elevated Airbed during their next visit
- Sleeping surface is covered in soft flocking for extra comfort
- Indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- Built-in pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button
- Unlike traditional airbed construction, high-strength polyester fibers do not stretch over time
- Dimensions: 7.25″L x 15.5″W x 14.5″H
- Intex airbed Model# 64403E
- I have not used the mattress as it is for family members while they visit on Christmas. The items are boxed well and seem sturdy. I hope all the negative reviews were from improper use rather than from the product itself.
- I gave up my $1000 mattress for this one. More comfortable then anything.
- Very well made for the price. Really like the built in compressor.
- worked nicely for my company. pretty high up, your not directly on the floor. great value
- It is easy to air up and take down and a comfortable airbed, would recommend.
- Got this bed to use for guests. Bed arrived very fast with FREE expedited shipping. Super easy to inflate with the built in pump… The bed has a suede feel, not plastic which makes it more comfortable and quiet. My nephew who visits quite often is 24 and rather large. He says that the bed is super comfortable to sleep on. This is such a great bed for such a reasonable price. I really love that the pump is built in so that there is no risk of losing it. Also, the cord and plug fit into a storage compartment, making it very neat. The whole bed fits into a storage bag that is included. I would definitely purchase this again…
- This bed is quite comfortable. It is quick and easy to air up. Down side it takes a while to deflate. But it is worth it.
- I wish I could rave about this bed like the other wonderful comments. I purchased this bed for my visitors. After just 3 uses my nephew who was visiting woke up on floor we had to inflate 4 times in one night it was loud and exhausting! I felt bad for my nephew and told him to just sleep on my couch which I purchased the air bed to avoid this! I feel like I was cheated out of my money, I expected this to last at least a year for the price. Maybe I just got one with a leak somewhere i don’t know I can’t find any visible issues and I’ve tried there are no visible holes or seam issues I even did a air bubble spray bottle test! I’m so frustrated I should’ve went with my first mind and spent the extra $10 on a Coleman at least they come with a 1 year warranty. Anyway I thought the built in pump was a nice convenient addition and the top layer is nice, so soft and comfy when first inflated I just wish it’d hold air.