Intex Queen 8.75″ Prestige Downy Airbed Mattress with Hand-Held Battery Pump:
- 3-in-1 valve has extra-wide opening for fast inflating and deflating
- Soft flocked top provides a luxurious sleeping surface
- Includes battery-powered pump (powered by 6 C-size batteries; not included) which can also be used on other inflatables
- Conventional Queen mattress size for better fitting sheets
- 600 lb weight capacity
- Dimensions 60″W x 80″D x 8.75″H
- Folds compactly for storage
- Regarding Inflation: When you first inflate your airbed, the material will stretch which is sometimes misinterpreted as leaking. You will sense a loss of pressure, that’s just the bed stretching. Simply re-inflate the bed again. Do so as needed until the bed fully settles, usually in 2-3 nights.
- Unopened items with a receipt may be returned for refund or exchange within 15 days
Warning Text: Keep away from fire. Never place an infant to sleep on air mattresses. See product for additional warnings.
Instructions: Inflating and deflating could not be easier! Just insert the included hand-held battery pump into the 3-in-1 valve. Operates on 6 C batteries (not included).
- This came with a combo purchase, It held the air good. Pump included was nice, The downside to pump that is you will not get the mattress aired as full or as quickly if using an electric pump but that is too be expected. Would recommend it though,
- I purchased this air mattress to use nightly in the interim before replacing my bedroom mattress. It’s so comfy, I decided to wait a bit longer and use it indefinitely. After 8 months, it developed a leak and would no longer hold air. Fortunately I purchased the buyer protection plan for a mere two bucks extra. The best two bucks I ever spent! After registering the product, I was able to start a claim. It seems I’m eligible for a full refund! How wonderful! I recommend spending the extra money on the protection plan, if it’s a reasonable price. It was well worth it for me! As far as the mattress, I’m pleased it lasted nightly use for 8 months. It is extremely comfortable and easy to fill and deflate.
- Comes with a battery operated pump. Overall comfortable. Great value.
- Good quality bed, it fits perfectly in the back of a full-size pick up for camping. This is the second one we’ve got the first one would leak air in the middle of the night no problem with returns second one works just fine.
- My wife is not “big” on camping in the Great Outdoors. I bought this mattress with the battery powered air compressor, and the mattress provided a very comfortable sleep both nights. My wife was happy also. Great buy for comfort and the money! Thank you, Jim
- I bought this mainly to use in a tent when camping. But it comes in very handy when I have extra people over to sleep over. Very comfortable as well and blows up and deflates quickly. Have yet to have a leak after a year of use.
- We got 2 of these with a tent and chair bundle. They come with pumps and are decently comfy. They were a great price and I would definitely buy this bundle again!
- both mattresses developed slow leaks not fun waking up on the ground or pumping them up at 330 am