Get a quality night’s sleep with Intex Ultra Plush Headboard Bed. The built-in headboard is versatile, it can be used as an ideal back support when lounging or watching TV and as a pillow stopper when sleeping, keeping your pillows from falling on the floor. Engineered with Fiber-Tech construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers, this airbed provides enhanced comfort, stability, and support. Unlike traditional airbed construction, high-strength polyester fibers do not stretch over time, resulting in superior and long-lasting durability. The 18 inch raised height provides easier access onto and off the bed. A built-in AC electric pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button, and can be used to adjust your desired level of firmness by turning the dial. The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport.
Intex Queen 31″ Durabeam Ultra Plush Headboard Airbed Mattress With Built-In Pump:
- Built-in headboard is versatile, can be used as back support when lounging or watching tv and as a pillow stopper when sleeping, keeping your pillows from falling on the floor
- Engineered with Fiber-Tech construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers, this airbed provides enhanced comfort, stability, and support.
- Pillow top surface gives a cushioned feel for maximum comfort and the vinyl puncture resistant sides add durability.
- 18 inch raised height provides easy access onto and off of the bed
- Convenient built-in electric pump makes inflation and deflation easy
- Includes convenient hand carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60″ x 90″ x 31″
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs
- I absolutely love this blow up mattress!! It inflates so quickly and I’m so happy it came in with a hide-a-way cord/pump. This is the best investment to make if you have guests staying over. It is a little harder so I added a foam topper to it, but it looks and sleeps just like a real bed! I also love that it comes with a blow up “headboard” so unlike traditional mattresses, you aren’t constantly loosing the pillows at night. Love it!!
- Nice, but even if you treat it gently, apparently it will be “too good to be true”. I think now that is has began deflating randomly over the past seven days (I only bought it on May 12, 2017), I swill wake up sleeping on tyher floor any day now. Sux. It is a pain to have to pump it up twice daily or more. This could lead to back or spinal problems, so therevforer, I will not recommend it to others. I have the Walmart reciept, so I guess I will have to go the the trouble of totally deflating it and HOPING that the same Walmart has an excahange. Also, I want a King or Full size replacement.
- Finally a Great Air Mattress! I have tried them all and this one far exceeds expectations. I thought the head board would be hoaky but it’s cool. You can sit up in the bed and it holds your pillow on the bed. This bed is comfortable, holds air for many days before needing a few second fill. Filling the bed is quick and the fill is at the foot of the bed… some may think that is stupid if you want to adjust the air, but with the head board you will quickly appreciate that someone put thought into it and put it at the foot (I like it there better). Bought this mattress for camping originally but after the first night camping, I quickly made it my indoor bed! I was having trouble sleeping partly because I broke my ankle and was using another Intex mattress so I could sleep in the living room and be closer to the ground. Actually I bought 3 maybe 4 other air mattresses, some were too hard some had deep horizontal ridges, some had vertical ridges and were just not comfortable for my ankle… Then when I purchased this one with the headboard did not expect much (another failed purchase I figured) But it was WONDERFUL! That is why it is my indoor bed now (Ordered another for camping). Mattress is perfectly high off the ground, You can sit on the edge and put on socks and get up off the bed with ease and that was / is important with the broken ankle. As I have gotten older it is important to be able to get out of bed without rolling around on the floor (single high mattress) and forget trying to get dressed on a single high mattress. So, quit wasting your money – get this mattress and be happy! Camping or for home – It’s the greatest mattress. Oh, before I forget – yes the mattress can seem too hard but just let some air out, it should not feel firm or like a balloon.
- It inflates and deflates easily and quickly. It was very comfortable for 2 adults (who are both a little overweight) to sleep on.
- We are in the process of moving to a different state and needed something to sleep on until all of our furniture is moved. I bought two of these beds a week ago and I could not be more pleased. The first few days, I had to add a little air to the bed, but it wasn’t that bad. If anyone has an issue with the bed, they did not follow the instructions. You literally flip a switch on for thirty seconds to top off the air and move on with your life.
- Its comfortable I have two matresses and a couch
- We end up buying this air mattress because they were out of the one we own for 3 years. This air mattress states that it “stretches” and should stop after 3 days and most people compare it to air lost but after 3 days it stops. After 4 Weeks we were still having to put air in the mattress twice daily, compared to our old one of putting air in it once per Month. The head board is just a waste of space. We ended up buying another one that we use to own and ended up throwing this one away. Total waste of money.